Would you be sad if Israel Adesanya got knocked out?

Would you be sad or feel any sympathy for Israel Adesanya if he got knocked out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 155 89.1%

• Total voters
I don't think it will happen with Sean Strickland, but there's always a possibility.
He could also potentially get knocked out by Alex Pereira or Dricus in the future if they clash

If Israel Adesanya got knocked out, would you feel any sadness and sympathy for him?

It was actually one of my greatest UFC moments to watch Izzy get KO'd by Pereira. For the second time, across platforms.

I despise Strickland, however.
Honestly, they are both kind of douches. But Izzy is by far the better fighter.

This is another one of those "double KO" hopes, quite frankly.

If either gets KO'd I will be satisfied, but Adesanya is the more befitting Champion. Strickland = baffoon.

It's mma... I wouldn't be sad if anyone got knocked out... I would put down my offering to the JBG for his blessings.

I don't think it will happen with Sean Strickland, but there's always a possibility.
He could also potentially get knocked out by Alex Pereira or Dricus in the future if they clash

If Israel Adesanya got knocked out, would you feel any sadness and sympathy for him?

Not in the slightest, I would be overjoyed to see Grace Jones flatlined

Not in the slightest, I would be overjoyed to see Grace Jones flatlined

Virtually identical
hi-res-ee8d0784d33474b28af18adc6cffb298_crop_exact.jpg

1600378718941-gettyimages-50906422.jpeg

Not sad but surprised.

Strickland is a huge underdog that looks like his number got picked in a MW powerball.

I'd feel sad if it happened, but not for izzy himself, for the fans that would off themselves after

No. I'm an Izzy fan and all but I love the sport more than any one fighter and if that were to happen it would be one of those moments that makes the sport what it is.

way too cocky. i will probably look at his inevitable downslide (whenever it happens) the same way i looked at conor's. with glee.

R.86e400aa77cb71e4da30220e5989f9ea

I hope you're doing OK, buddy & thanks for sharing with us.

My grand dad never spoke about the war to me (WW2) and one day a friend was with me & he shown us some pictures of the end of the war times. It was a total surprise to me at the time that he never shown me & did with my friend after we both painted his house (I was about 18 at the time), but guess he didn't want to really talk about it prior. I respect that and realize everyone deals with emotions in different ways. Probably wanted me sheltered from the shit he saw and went through. Love you Pop!

You have my full respect, Sir!

Thank you for what you put yourself through & gave up for others. Can we clone you, please :)

If you ever feel down, DM me & I can at least make you laugh.

Take care.

tenor.gif
Much appreciated, I retired after 25 years in 2016,

now… thank you for paying your taxes Sir, the taxpayers are what keeps most of us crusty military guys afloat. Unfortunately it’s a matter of what you did in the military that dictates if you can keep working. My body is beaten up to the point that I’m doing mostly parenting duties with my school age kiddos. It’s a reality, similarly to the fight game where not everyone can just move into another career field due to being physically broken.

If I had to do it over I’d probably have joined the AF and taken better care of my body, but I wanted to be a Paratrooper like my Grandfather, then go on to do Jack Ryan shit…lol, so here I am…haha
<Fedor23>

Back