• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you be okay with girlfriend wearing only yoga pants in public?

"I could see her whole asshole in those yoga pants she wore to work!"
*overheard a coworker saying that about another coworker

Sure. Well as long as I'm around to act alpha about it. Without me around? Ok, it's weird then.

When I was in a relationship this was a firm NONO for me. No leaving the house with that shit on unless its like 3am and hardly anyone is going to see you. It has nothing to do with jealously either. Its not wanting other guys to get enjoyment for free off of my property. And not allowing my property to get a kick out of dressing like a slut.

When I see guys with girls that wear that shit, I pitty them no matter how fine the girl is. Because I immediately assume and know they are a slut.

To me wearing those insanely tight yoga pants is no different than wearing a white t-shirt soaked in water around.

She lets me wear my yoga pants in public, so I won't stop her from doing the same.

267.jpg

I got lucky, I got with a good one. For some reason she dgaf about male attention.

Most women have an attention whore phase in their early 20s, and while it does simmer down, they never really stop enjoying making heads turn.

I guess it depends how much she enjoys getting ogled, but generally I wouldn't gaf unless I was with a slut (which I wouldn't be with anyway).

A woman should have a sense of decency. Sometimes things are really simple, if a girl shows off her body for everyone to drool about, you can consider her a whore, no exceptions.

<{clintugh}><{gspressed}>

So every woman who went to the beach wearing nothing but a bikini is a whore?

Every woman who joined the various beauty pageants that has swimsuit competitions is a whore?

So those booty-licious WMMA fighters who wear nothing but a thong and sports bra during weigh-ins are whores?

<{clintugh}><{gspressed}>

So every woman who went to the beach wearing nothing but a bikini is a whore?

Every woman who joined the various beauty pageants that has swimsuit competitions is a whore?

So those booty-licious WMMA fighters who wear nothing but a thong and sports bra during weigh-ins are whores?
That's right

And when she bends over in front of me in yoga pants, I know she wants me!

That's right

Then if at some point in their lives your mothers wore swimsuits publicly then it would be alright for me to fuck them all as long as I pay right? I mean, you consider them whores, why can't I?

If keeping your women appropriately garbed matters to you, there are 2 simple rules.

1) If you want to keep your wife in appropriate garb---have daughters.

2) If you want to keep your daughters appropriately garbed, tell them they can wear anything they want, provided they are willing to be seen in public with you wearing the exact same thing.

main-qimg-e91fb136fc2f7d6c07fb789c37757065-c

This thread will be a sherbro incel magnet for the guys who hate women and think 'control' is the key to them having a successful relationship. Or should i say 'their illusion of control'.

Without a doubt you can see a clear line from threads like these to

355496250.jpg

if the guys knew it would be acceptable and they would not end up being the ones judged over it.

The thread was about girls wearing yoga pants in public. There are endless ways for a woman to look and feel sexy with maintaining some class. Yes, mini skirts included. Yoga pants, especially those recent designs, make them look as if they're naked. I haven't met a decent woman wearing it in public.
How many women have you seen wearing them in public as they are pretty common dress where I live.

Of those you have seen how well did you get to know those girls to determine they were not decent?

Look at all these cucks posting in this thread
LOL

When I was in a relationship this was a firm NONO for me. No leaving the house with that shit on unless its like 3am and hardly anyone is going to see you. It has nothing to do with jealously either. Its not wanting other guys to get enjoyment for free off of my property. And not allowing my property to get a kick out of dressing like a slut.

When I see guys with girls that wear that shit, I pitty them no matter how fine the girl is. Because I immediately assume and know they are a slut.

To me wearing those insanely tight yoga pants is no different than wearing a white t-shirt soaked in water around.
<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back