Would you be okay with girlfriend wearing only yoga pants in public?

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By only yoga pants I mean there is nothing to cover the phat ass. You can see the whole thing jiggle. How do you deal with other males staring at it like a piece of meat.

Edit: a bit of clarification is in order. There are ways to wear leggings without exposing camel toe and jiggly phat ass. She could wear a slightly elongated shirt and still wear yoga pants while maintaining a decent look.

My question is concerned with the situation when no precautions are taken to hide jiggly phat ass, camel toe and other stuff which make males look at your gf like shark staring at bloody meat

Last edited:
Why not, I'm OK with everyone else's girlfriend wearing nothing but yoga pants in public.

Most of these women wearing yoga pants do not do yoga. Not at all.

A woman should have a sense of decency. Sometimes things are really simple, if a girl shows off her body for everyone to drool about, you can consider her a whore, no exceptions.

Yup, no problem , jealousy is for the young.

As long as they aren't the cheap thin ones that literally show ass cheeks idc

A woman should have a sense of decency. Sometimes things are really simple, if a girl shows off her body for everyone to drool about, you can consider her a whore, no exceptions.

What if they live in a really hot country?
What if they are athletes and find it impractical practicing and competing in their sport fully clothed?
What if they like a specific dress that shows skin, but they're married and with their husband, wo likes the dress when they are wearing it?

All whores?

What if they live in a really hot country?
What if they are athletes and find it impractical practicing and competing in their sport fully clothed?
What if they like a specific dress that shows skin, but they're married and with their husband, wo likes the dress when they are wearing it?

All whores?
The thread was about girls wearing yoga pants in public. There are endless ways for a woman to look and feel sexy with maintaining some class. Yes, mini skirts included. Yoga pants, especially those recent designs, make them look as if they're naked. I haven't met a decent woman wearing it in public.

The thread was about girls wearing yoga pants in public. There are endless ways for a woman to look and feel sexy with maintaining some class. Yes, mini skirts included. Yoga pants, especially those recent designs, make them look as if they're naked. I haven't met a decent woman wearing it in public.

Yeah, but you said "if a girl shows off her body for everyone to drool about, you can consider her a whore, no exceptions" so I was discussing that. You've given your own exceptions though, so all good.

Many mini skirts are more revealing than yoga pants, IMO. I used to date a girl that wore them to uni and there'd always be a bunch of pervs delaying their walk up the stairs for a look.

Yeah, but you said "if a girl shows off her body for everyone to drool about, you can consider her a whore, no exceptions" so I was discussing that. You've given your own exceptions though, so all good.

Many mini skirts are more revealing than yoga pants, IMO. I used to date a girl that wore them to uni and there'd always be a bunch of pervs delaying their walk up the stairs for a look.
You're right, I worded it wrong. To each his own, but those yoga pants are the last thing I would want my girl to parade around in.

You're right, I worded it wrong. To each his own, but those yoga pants are the last thing I would want my girl to parade around in.

Fair enough. The ones that you can see right through are definitely something I wouldn't want my wife to wear.

Since I'm only allowed to grope her in public I'll allow it.

All of your girlfriends should wear nothing in public.

Let's see them pepperonis

Last edited:
My wife is fine af, she doesn't wear revealing shit by herself, mostly because creepy guys will follow her around and try taking pictures of her. If your wife isn't attractive I can see it not being a big deal, for my wife it's actually a safety issue.

Yep. I was secure in my relationship as well as my ability to UFC.

By only yoga pants I mean there is nothing to cover the phat ass. You can see the whole thing jiggle. How do you deal with other males staring at it like a piece of meat.
My wife is attractive. Men look at her. I prefer it to being married to a woman nobody would want to look at.

My wife is attractive. Men look at her. I prefer it to being married to a woman nobody would want to look at.

But if nobody would look at her, how did you marry in the first place?

Back