Would you be okay with girlfriend wearing only yoga pants in public?

You did not at any time address the fact that friendship leads to an emotional attachment and how you deal with it. Stop avoiding it. Just reading that says, sorry bro just give up and let her have all the emotional attachments she wants with men. That's like asking to be cheated on.
False. Everything we talked about was your view on what you thought could PREVENT your woman and CONTROL her such that she COULD NOT have an affair. In that was your position that you would not ALLOW your S.O to have male friends because having male friends leads to emotional attachments and cheating.

My position was that you CANNOT prevent affairs. You CANNOT prevent emotional attachments by BLOCKING her from having make friends. I pointed out most affairs start at work over friendships and unless you plan to lock her up from going to Starbucks, or the library or Grocery store or work you CANNOT prevent an affair.

I said you have to create a home environment and one with you where she DOES NOT WANT an affair. Then the friendships, starbucks, etc won't matter.

You kept repeating 'my way does not GUARANTEE she won't cheat' while ignoring yours does not either.

You then tend back to your Muslim control ways and we repeat.

Last edited:
He made me laugh. Was like the tranny version of WoW’s ‘wizard’ threads lol

I would have been remotely interested in what he had to say had he posted well-crafted essays on said merits, but his threads had nothing but pictures of traps. Sure, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but all of pictures had at least one same word in them: Penis.

I build houses for a living one house I did the guy's wife kept coming out to the job in yoga pants and walking around a bunch of hard dick carpenters, come on man. That's just not jobsite appropriate, unless your man is a cuck.

I used to know who was running the account but I can’t recall anymore. I didn’t interact with ‘her’ much. I’ve fallen out of the loop over the years on who’s doing what. Was a time when pm’s were sent out so waters didn’t get muddied.

I’m pretty sure the poster running it never left and was already running another account simultaneously, but I could be wrong. That’s how most of the gimmicks work tho. Some last longer than others.
But banchan posted that pic with her cute feet n username. You’re telling me it was all a LIE?! :(

Well whatever. Whoever it was did maximum rustling on these boards and it was hilarious.

I tried to invite her back, but she rejected my invitation on the grounds that she couldn't use her name anymore. So I told her to pick a handle like "KimchiAndDogEatingWhore" or whatever; it's just a stupid handle. And then responded by saying, "No, I'm not going to pick "KimchiAndDogEatingWhore"! I want my old name back, and you're an asshole, blah blah blah." Bitch thought I was being serious with that lame joke.
When I think about it, if Banchan came back, I'd want him/her to have free reign in what he/she posted. The best part of that account was the way she torpedoed any asian-related thread.

If she came back but wasn't getting in fights with you, @Pugilistic, @koolinkunming or @22k, she might as well stay gone. Nobody wants a good behavior Banchan.

@Kardashians situation is similar. It was interesting back when no one was sure if she was a dude or chick and she would trigger people by posting like a dumb Valley girl.

After she posted her pic and we saw she's just a plain-looking white chick, that mystery was gone and after a while, her posting became as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal.

@Kardashians situation is similar. It was interesting back when no one was sure if she was a dude or chick and she would trigger people by posting like a dumb Valley girl.

After she posted her pic and we saw she's just a plain-looking white chick, that mystery was gone and after a while, her posting became as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal.

Eh, I wouldn't say she was plain looking. She was definitely not too hard on the eyes, but she did look like a typical Valley girl and having a name like @Kardashians doesn't really help dispel that notion either.

Not sure four facial piercings is typical valley girl lol.

But did live in the valley for a time. As well as the country and Rocky Mountains. So I’m an all over the place kinda gal :hmph Actually I think my country accent and way of living shows through more than anything else. Which can be embarrassing lol.

Eh, I wouldn't say she was plain looking. She was definitely not too hard on the eyes, but she did look like a typical Valley girl and having a name like @Kardashians doesn't really help dispel that notion either.
Fair enough. To be fair, I forgot how she looked a couple days after she posted the pic. I just remember she wasn't hideous

Not sure four facial piercings is typical valley girl lol.

But did live in the valley for a time. As well as the country and Rocky Mountains. So I’m an all over the place kinda gal :hmph Actually I think my country accent and way of living shows through more than anything else. Which can be embarrassing lol.

Yeah? I grew up in Granada Hills and Northridge. What part of the Valley did you live in?

Fair enough. To be fair, I forgot how she looked a couple days after she posted the pic. I just remember she wasn't hideous

I'd give her a solid 8.5, maybe an 9 if she's got a big butt. Seriously, she wasn't bad looking for a rare female member of a male-dominated forum.

Naw I don't care. My wife does the odd time, but it doesn't bother me at all. She can do whatever she wants. There is literally no chance that either of us will ever mess around on each other. Been married for a long time and it simply works great for us.

Back