Would you be okay with girlfriend wearing only yoga pants in public?

I eat da ass so she gets ah pass. SMH OP we da weasels at

Funny thread
Truth is most American women will cheat if something better offers her a better life.
The way she dresses is a way to show how available she is.
Listen to rockstars talk about how easy women are.
Human nature is horny and greedy.

If you have a problem with Yoga pants, then you have a problem with swimsuits.

you DO know a lot of guys go to the beach and just sit on towels watching girls asses in bikini's or even one piece swimsuits right?

So is your girl forbidden from swimming without a T-Shirt and long pant swimsuits? LMAO

There are a host of different swimsuits to begin with. Some are way more revealing than others (especially the ones that look like dental floss!) These provocative swimsuits have no practical use over the less revealing ones. So if some girl flaunts her ass floss, it has nothing to do with taking a swim.

Another thing you have to consider is necessity. Going to take a swim fully clothed is not very practical, swimsuit becomes a necessity. However going downtown by herself, flaunting this allure is not a necessity if she's in a relationship.

I've noticed that some girls wear this sort of attire at work (eg. Perfume vendor) and it's sort or understandable because she is selling something. But outside work, if your girl is dressed like that in your absence, ask yourself what is she selling :confused:

fa914d73852394f00d4cbfd8f60ad226.jpg

I would also prefer if she wore a shirt, some shoes panties and a bra.

Are you saying you only date chicks if guys stare them down? You only feel well if guys acknowledge your girl? You're in a relationship to please other guys? That's pretty gay, or popularity is more important to you than relationship intimacy. Frankly I don't think any of you who think this way have long term girlfriends. Fuck friends don't count.
Wow you really read deep into that post just to get offended by it. Is this a hot button for you?
I’m guessing you’re one of these super insecure guys that sincerely worries his girlfriend is going to instantly up and leave him for a random stranger that’s checking her out.

Wow you really read deep into that post just to get offended by it. Is this a hot button for you?
I’m guessing you’re one of these super insecure guys that sincerely worries his girlfriend is going to instantly up and leave him for a random stranger that’s checking her out.

It's called foresight

There are a host of different swimsuits to begin with. Some are way more revealing than others (especially the ones that look like dental floss!) These provocative swimsuits have no practical use over the less revealing ones. So if some girl flaunts her ass floss, it has nothing to do with taking a swim.

Another thing you have to consider is necessity. Going to take a swim fully clothed is not very practical, swimsuit becomes a necessity. However going downtown by herself, flaunting this allure is not a necessity if she's in a relationship.

I've noticed that some girls wear this sort of attire at work (eg. Perfume vendor) and it's sort or understandable because she is selling something. But outside work, if your girl is dressed like that in your absence, ask yourself what is she selling :confused:

fa914d73852394f00d4cbfd8f60ad226.jpg
Wood

Wouldn't care tbh. If you can't accept the reality that other men will be checking your girl out regardless, life will be pretty hard.

This is by far the worst thread I've read on Sherdog. Never before have I wanted to reach through the screen and punch some motherfuckers. Love it when my old lady wears them, and couldn't give a flying fuck if someone checks her out in them.

The question was (maybe not clear enough) how would you feel if she dressed provocatively when you are not around. I'd have no problem with that if we are together, but I'd see it as a first sign of unfaithfulness if it happened recurently when I am not around. Because then she doesn't dress sexy for you, but for others. If she dresses sexy for others, there is a lack somewhere in the relationship and that to me is bad sign

You were clear about it. I just felt like saying what I said lol

Are you saying you only date chicks if guys stare them down? You only feel well if guys acknowledge your girl? You're in a relationship to please other guys? That's pretty gay, or popularity is more important to you than relationship intimacy. Frankly I don't think any of you who think this way have long term girlfriends. Fuck friends don't count.
Your reading comprehension is not good as your summary is NOT what he said.

He is saying he likes to date hot chicks and hot chicks get looked at. Not that he wants guys to stare at them.

He is saying he likes to date hot chicks and hot chicks get looked at. Not that he wants guys to stare at them.
pretty sure he is an admitted cuck.
You should tread lightly defending him.

I’m an admitted cuck now? Lol wtf? The incel insecurity on this thread is so heavy it’s palpable.

Don't know him and not defending him. Just clarifying what was actually said versus the flawed interpretation that was offered.

Back