Would you be okay with Daley back in the UFC?

xentreos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Its been 4-5 years since his incident with josh kos and hes remained in similar form since being kicked out of the organization. I think he could really have a rise similar to that of Robbie Lawler where he just takes that next step towards being a serious athlete, like the talent is their but like Robbie maybe the level of professionalism and preparation isn't quite their.

So whats your opinion ? Would you be interested in Daley's return? Do you think he could develop into a serious contender again if he were to make his way?

Yeah deifinitely. Some very exciting matchups for him there. I don't think the UFC cares anymore either because they're using footage of him to promote fight pass.

Of course, and Dana should drop the grudge he has against him and let him come to the UFC.

Nope. Keep him out. I didn't like him before the sucker punch. I cant stand him because of it. And no way does he ever become a contender

who cares... don't think he will make much of an impact

Nope. Sometimes you need to send a message. Badmouthing Zuffa is common among ex-employees and often right. But when you're badmouthing them over an incident where you embarrassed the sport and endangered a competitor, you need to go crawl in a hole somewhere and not be seen again.

Personally, I dislike seeing one-dimensional fighters in the UFC. You know eventually he's just gonna get laid on...

Fine....let him back in against someone who is gonna lay on top of him like maia

I think a four-year ban is long enough. Could he ever fight for a title? Doubtful but look at Robbie Lalwer. Even if he'd only be a gatekeeper the UFC needs some stars and power-punchers are a big draw.

Personally, I dislike seeing one-dimensional fighters in the UFC. You know eventually he's just gonna get laid on...

i came to say this ^^^

there's no point in bringing back a guy who still can't handle the ground game.

Yes, he's fighting Douglas Lima for bellator's ww title in February in Connecticut

That is one of those I'll believe it when I see it things. I think he has tried to get over here before and failed. But I hope I am wrong.

If Claudia Gadelha is not getting punished at all it's really hard to justify Daley's lifetime ban after he has already served 5 years of punishment and UFC ban.

I know different standards are applied to men and women, not just in the UFC but I would like to see him back.

I say no. He crossed an important line in a very ugly way. Moreover, his subsequent conviction for felony assault in England suggests he is not a changed man when it comes to controlling violent impulses.

He is a fun and exciting fighter to watch, but there is no room in the sport for guys without self-control.

I have no problem with them letting him back, but he was so thoroughly tooled by Kos that I dont have much hope for him as a contender until he shows something new vs a high level wrestler.

daley should be back in UFC its been long enough and he apologized and personally I don't blame him I would wanna get a punch in on kos after being man raped for 15 minutes

Back