Would you be okay with Daley back in the UFC?

daley should be back in UFC its been long enough and he apologized and personally I don't blame him I would wanna get a punch in on kos after being man raped for 15 minutes

I think it was more due to Kos talking during the fight to him, one can only imagine what he was saying.

Nah.

He has to be that guy who goes down in history for doing what he did

He improved.
Almost caught Woodley in the omoplata.

The thing about Tyron Woodley is he has literally nothing for his opponents when he takes them down, which is why I don't care that he has KOs in the UFC; I still find him boring. He injured Carlos Condit putting the fight where he had an extraordinary disadvantage.

If Paul Daley had truly improved, he wouldn't have just recently lost to Alexander Yakovlev.

Yep, he seems remorseful enough, and Koscheck is a douche anyway.

Well of course they should bring him back.

The fact he has a title shot in bellator next month means they probably won't.

He deserves to be back though. You can't hold a mistake against someone's career for their whole life. Especially nit a genuinely exciting fighter with as much experience as Semtex.

yes bring him back please. he is fun to watch and always bring the fight. nowadays its so rare, most of the fighters come in with game plan and back peddle, it's killing the sport.

Everyone deserves a second chance. We all make mistakes at some point in our lives.

I think it was more due to Kos talking during the fight to him, one can only imagine what he was saying.

that too, even Kos admitted he said some really bad stuff and wouldnt repeat it again on camera lol

Prime Koscheck is one of the GOAT heels lol.

Is he really worth it? He has lost to every halfway decent guy since getting fired.

Yeah. He's an entertaining fighter and if given the right match ups he'll make fireworks. Matt Brown vs Daley.

Back