• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you be friends with Joe Schilling in real life?

Or would you be afraid that one day he may attack you too? I dont know, I think I would be afraid. I say one thing or move a certain way, maybe raise my arms to stomach height and then BAM I am laying on the concrete flooor, almost deaded, Lords work.... Dont think I would do it. You?

Hey, I got an idea. why don't we all kick Joe's butt. He can't beat all of us. lmao.

but then again He'll probably pull a "Swanson" on us.

No, I don't need friends who look for trouble and start fights.

Already know a few of those and don't hang out with them anymore.

Or would you be afraid that one day he may attack you too? I dont know, I think I would be afraid. I say one thing or move a certain way, maybe raise my arms to stomach height and then BAM I am laying on the concrete flooor, almost deaded, Lords work.... Dont think I would do it. You?

stop making terrible threads

You become like the friends u keep company with. You should only hang with people who embody the values u want to encourage and instill in your life. Respect shojjld only be given to those who not only show skill and strength but more importantly good and Honourable character.

Only if I were a racist drunken woman beater or a homeless trespassing dildo sodomizing pervert.....so yeah I would be pretty scared.

Yes...I have my gun on me at all times anyway

These doofus talk a big thread game but when its time to come up with a better one they cant. They are so full of shit. This is also one of my better threads recently.

There's no such thing as a "Better Thread" just speak what you have in mind and if people don't like it fair enough but I can tell this is about something worth seeing like how no one knows about Joe or at least something hilarious out of it. I can tell it's sarcasm btw, lmao.

Not going to lie, but if you drew that, thats pretty good. All I can draw is stick figures. I am pretty good at those.

Bro, I'm studying at an art school. I've been drawing for like since December 2016, 100% self-taught though I've learned a few lessons by my teachers. I'm a cartoonist as for the Sherdog title, lmao.

He seems like one of those ADHD friends that can flip out on you over something small or his lack of common sense. So no.

I had a friend like him, lets put it this way, I distance myself from him and it saved me jail time from being guilty by association. This is a big reason why anyone should not like or associate with stupid people. Stupid people get others in trouble...Screw that, and some do it on purpose because they have no where to go so they bring others down with them.

Joe is a complete Fing Idiot.

Back