Would you be disappointed if Fedor doesn't sign with the UFC?

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There is some many matchups for him in the UFC including a title shot vs werdum in his 1st fight (if diaz can get one so can he). There's also big nog, Mir, Arvloski, Cro Cop, Big Foot, Overeem, Velasques, JDS. I mean who is he gonna fight at Bellator kimbo? Kongo? King mo? Tito? Lol. Only fight I can see them make that I guess would be interesting would be to get randy couture outta retirement. Or will you fedor fans prefer he not sign with the UFC since he never did in his career?Im not a fedor fan boy nor hater you gotta respect him for everything he has accomplished seems like one of the nicest guys to ever compete in the sports.I would like to see him sign with the UFC but that's just me. Thoughts? Where would u like to see him UFC, Bellator, or stay retired?

There's certainly more fights for him in the UFC, but Bellator could use him to bolster ratings and PPV sales. I'm all for a viable competitor emerging against the UFC, but I think I'll be content with Fedor signing with either organization.

Kind of, but I'm just excited to see him fight again. Don't really care who or where.

I love Mma outside of the Ufc.

However as a hw I would be most interested in watching him fight in the Ufc.
He just has to do what is best for him, this is all a business.

I would only be disappointed if he did. Fuck Dana White. War Fedor.

it doesn't make since for Fedor to come back and fight Shamrock and Kimbo.

Is he serious about competing or is this a cash grab? Whoever he signs with will tell us all we need to know. I'm only interested in Fedor in UFC. He goes to bellator, the hype will officially die. No one will think of him as some top HW. He'll never get that distinction back.

I'd be more disappointed if he signed with M1 or to fight in a Japanese promotion.

Still would be disappointed if he signed with Bellator, but it would hurt less.

If UFC, I'd book him against Bigfoot right now. I think there are no perfect matchups in Bellator, not sure if Couture would be possible.

Hey has to. There are no other options.

I don't give a flying fuck about him when I have my Ronda and Conor.

P.S. Jones beats him 10 times out of 10.

I'm honestly curious to see how Uber-Fedor would do.

If he does come back, there's only one thing he hasn't done in the sport, and that's fight in the octagon. It would be disappointing if he came back and fought some 3rd tier HW in M-1, a 2nd tier HW in Bellator, instead of the best of the best.

I would be, this is the first time that I see Fedor on the market where the UFC is the only deal that makes sense. Before with SF and Affliction they had some good hw's, I personally thought that SF had the better division and in 2009 when Fedor signed with Affliction they took Andrei and Tim, so I thought they could build something. And of course there was the M1 partnership with Fedor being part of that it made sense.

But now with Fedor having no ties to M1, the competition to the UFC is pretty much irrelevant at HW and Fedor saying he wants to fight the best? The UFC is the only choice IMO. If he's gonna make a serious come back at 38 go all out and not half ass.

Yes, but somehow I do not see it happening.

Always wanted it to happen, though.

nope. don't expect it to happen, so there will be nothing to be disappointed about.

hope i'm wrong, of course.

I'd be disappointed, but not as much as Kiki "Fedor is my hero eventho I hate religious people" Khan. I think the guy would probably suicide.

I've given up on the idea years ago. This isn't the first time we've heard this.

I'm already expecting that he won't. Fedor won't agree to wear reebok and will want to pimp out and co promote the leaches that surround him.

Yeah , I guess... as all the best HW's are in the ufc today. Plus, the three fighters that he should (and could) avenge his losses to, are in the UFC.

Back