Would you be disappointed if Fedor doesn't sign with the UFC?

If all the rumors are true...I would be vastly disappointed if Fedor did not sign a UFC contract. I know damn well Dana is going to give him relatively lucrative and lenient contract. I just hope his dumbass management don't screw him over yet again.

I'm already expecting that he won't. Fedor won't agree to wear reebok and will want to pimp out and co promote the leaches that surround him.

His manager said that the Reebok deal won't affect his decision on signing with the UFC. Saw the interview on bloodyelbow I believe....that fedor reebok money(2500) bruh lol

Knowing that he wants to fight in the UFC and is in negotiations with them and not "serious" negotiations with Bellator, I would be very disappointed if he didn't sign.

We would not see the GOAT in the UFC because of "terms" which is really crappy for fans. If he doesn't sign, I really would like to see the proposed terms made public so we don't have another $10billion/fight offer made on a secluded island story. The truth would be out and we could at least know why it didn't happen.

I want to see Fedor fight in the UFC.

no, fedor doesnt need to prove nothing, he just needs money

Not at all, it's fully expected.

No. He's not important enough at this point to lose sleep over him fighting Jeff Monson again in the minor leagues.

I'm disappointed that he didn't sign up 6-7 years ago. I'm indifferent to whether or not he signs now.

Nope. I don't expect it will happen anyway so if it does it'll be a nice surprise.

I just can't see Fedor walking to the cage all decked out in Reebok.

he said he wanted Werdum, of course i'd be dissapointed

Fedor possibly signing with UFC is the best news in years.

Disappointing is an understatement

Back