Would Walter White be considered an Alpha Male?

Is this a "If Walter White is considered Alpha then maybe I am as well?" kind of threads, then no.

he surely is a modern day alpha male.

The Alpha male of modern times have to be intelligent, crafty, and work behind the scenes while keeping a believable front for the ignorant masses. The prototype of the alpha males of 2000 years ago are making 10 dollars an hour at target or 20 dollars an hour working construction.

29b22i0.gif

damn out of no where from a white belt we get a good response. he's right if you think about it. 2000 years ago intelligence wasn't as valued. 2000 years ago true alpha males (unless the rare circumstance happened and they were born into it) were huge freaking guys who could work the fields, fight in wars and hunt well. Even go back 75000 years ago same thing.

You still have the old style alpha males walking around, lebron james, Yao ming, Cam Newton, the gronk family, the long family who are just freaking huge dudes but you have new guys like gates, clinton, zuckerberg and putin who probably would have died off as infants because they were so feeble as children. walts was an "omega" male who turned into a an alpha. good look getting a solid definition on it but from what i've read, an omega male is basically an out of place male who has no pack and just wants to be left alone.

Hell no. He doesn't work out and act like a complete douchebag, so he cannot be an alpha male.

damn out of no where from a white belt we get a good response. he's right if you think about it. 2000 years ago intelligence wasn't as valued. 2000 years ago true alpha males (unless the rare circumstance happened and they were born into it) were huge freaking guys who could work the fields, fight in wars and hunt well. Even go back 75000 years ago same thing.

You still have the old style alpha males walking around, lebron james, Yao ming, Cam Newton, the gronk family, the long family who are just freaking huge dudes but you have new guys like gates, clinton, zuckerberg and putin who probably would have died off as infants because they were so feeble as children. walts was an "omega" male who turned into a an alpha. good look getting a solid definition on it but from what i've read, an omega male is basically an out of place male who has no pack and just wants to be left alone.
Yay, broscience.

Gotta agree with this...Walter White gets punked by his boss at the car wash and by some of the high school kid customers at the car wash...Heisenberg runs two street thugs over with his car and finishes one off by shooting him in the head, as well as takes out a drug lord by blowing half his face off...Heisenberg=Alpha.

This

Holy fuck. This alpha shit has gone beyond circumcision threads on this forum. Get a grip you insecure fucks.

Is this a "If Walter White is considered Alpha then maybe I am as well?" kind of threads, then no.

You suspect that TS is either a meth cook/drug lord or a genius chemist?

The only true Alpha's I saw throughout the whole show were Mike and Gus.

Everyone else were Beta's trying hard to be Alpha.

The only correct answer, Hank was pretty alpha though.

Examples of Alpha Males:

Tony Montana
Tony Sopprano
Alonzo Harris (Training Day)
Neil Mccauley (Heat)
Sonny Corleone (God Father)

Examples of Alpha Males:

Tony Montana
Tony Sopprano
Alonzo Harris (Training Day)
Neil Mccauley (Heat)
Sonny Corleone (God Father)

Agree with all of them except for Sonny Corleone, An alpha male doesn't let his emotions control him that much, he was out of control.
I would add to the list:
Vic Mackey
Michael Corleone
Gordon Gekko

Heisenberg is an alpha male, Walter White is a beta

Back