Would Walter White be considered an Alpha Male?

SwaggaJacka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The Alpha thread yesterday has just been stuck in my head. Due to extreme variations in people's definitions and examples of "Alpha", would you consider Walter White "Alpha"?

He was an alpha that tricked his people into thinking he was beta. /THREAD

what the hell is with all these fucking alpha male threads this week?

clearly ts is living up to his name...

Not sure if Walter White would, but Heisneberg, definitely.

he left on the affa note

Not sure if Walter White would, but Heisneberg, definitely.

Gotta agree with this...Walter White gets punked by his boss at the car wash and by some of the high school kid customers at the car wash...Heisenberg runs two street thugs over with his car and finishes one off by shooting him in the head, as well as takes out a drug lord by blowing half his face off...Heisenberg=Alpha.

Yay for broscience!

he surely is a modern day alpha male.

The Alpha male of modern times have to be intelligent, crafty, and work behind the scenes while keeping a believable front for the ignorant masses. The prototype of the alpha males of 2000 years ago are making 10 dollars an hour at target or 20 dollars an hour working construction.

I misread thinking you were referring to Walt Whitman. Walt Whitman was the shit yo.

fiddy.gif

Yes.

He's also a psychopath. Food for thought.

Just asking this question is some omega wolf shit.

No, I'd consider him a fictional character with not enough depth to judge him on being Alpha or not. But for testosterone's sake, FUCK YEAH YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT HE'S AN ALPHA!!

The only true Alpha's I saw throughout the whole show were Mike and Gus.

Everyone else were Beta's trying hard to be Alpha.

Gus certainly was Alpha. I bet the guys were lining up to get some of dat chicken ass.

he is a textbook beta, if you actually buy into that stuff. this is why he is the hero of beta forum dwellers all across the internet. downtrodden, under-appreciated, emasculated square sheds his former identity and becomes a powerful crime lord. classic beta male wish fulfillment.

The only true Alpha's I saw throughout the whole show were Mike and Gus.

Everyone else were Beta's trying hard to be Alpha.

nailed it. Hank was pretty alpha though.

Back