Would UFC do Carano/Rousey at ?

I don't know....maybe I'm somewhat of a purist but I got damn tired of Gina accepting matches & then showing up time after time anywhere from 5 to 8 pounds over weight & then the promoters giving her the bye time after time....that shit got old...& wasn't fair to her opponents....I was glad to see Cyborg whip her fat ass....& easily as I remember!

Carano is retired, Rousey would destroy her. She doesn't train anymore at the elite level she would need.

Too bad, would prolly sell a lot of ppv's to the teenage ***** of the world

I don't know....maybe I'm somewhat of a purist but I got damn tired of Gina accepting matches & then showing up time after time anywhere from 5 to 8 pounds over weight & then the promoters giving her the bye time after time....that shit got old...& wasn't fair to her opponents....I was glad to see Cyborg whip her fat ass....& easily as I remember!

Wait, you're pissed Gina was overweight but don't care Cyborg was juicing?

Hmmmm

Gina is done she went from making chump change to fight to millions making movies lol (maybe not millions yet but a few hundred thou) she doesn't need to fight ever again and she won't.

Last edited:
That's assuming the UFC is fair and logical which it is not. Dana isn't above doing a one off catch weight bout with no title on the line if it means he could get Gina and Ronda in the same cage

He would do the fight if he had somewhere to go from there. He would do a catch weight with Cyborg if he had something to do with her afterward.
Everybody thinks that he is obsessed with Ronda, but lets face it, he is way more obsessed with money than he is Ronda. His obsession with Ronda is probably based off of how much money he thinks she can make him and Zuffa.

Wait, you're pissed Gina was overweight but don't care Cyborg was juicing?

Hmmmm

Cyborg always made weight juiced or NOT......& since she wasn't caught till long after the Carano fight, your accusations of such behavior are pure speculation.....go apologize to a moderator....right now!:icon_chee

He would do the fight if he had somewhere to go from there. He would do a catch weight with Cyborg if he had something to do with her afterward.
Everybody thinks that he is obsessed with Ronda, but lets face it, he is way more obsessed with money than he is Ronda. His obsession with Ronda is probably based off of how much money he thinks she can make him and Zuffa.

If Gina was willing to do it as a one off and retire after I think he would do a catch weight non-title fight in a second. That fight would make him a lot of money and he wouldn't need to go anywhere after. A profitable one off then Gina retires and Ronda continues with her belt at 135. He only has about 5 WMMA fights he can make anyways I guarantee he wouldn't turn down an additional fight for Ronda let alone one that would make more money than any of the others

FYI, Gina has fought at 135 before...

They don't want to hear that.
This is just a poor attempt at trying to spread the conspiracy theory that Dana is only trying to force Cyborg to fight Ronda at 135 to help protect Ronda. These people don't seem to have any business sense whatsoever. They don't seem to understand that if the UFC has no intention of promoting a female 145 lb division anytime soon, they realistically can't do a fight at 145 or even a 140lb catchweight.
The UFC isn't going to do just one 145lb or 140lb fight, no matter who it is.

If Gina was willing to do it as a one off and retire after I think he would do a catch weight non-title fight in a second. That fight would make him a lot of money and he wouldn't need to go anywhere after. A profitable one off then Gina retires and Ronda continues with her belt at 135. He only has about 5 WMMA fights he can make anyways I guarantee he wouldn't turn down an additional fight for Ronda let alone one that would make more money than any of the others

I don't think he would, because here is the problem. What if Gina were to win. I know it seems silly because Gina, especially at this point, would have less chance than Cyborg, but what if. I'm also not sure a fight with Gina and Ronda would be that huge or a sale to justify what he would lose if by some slim chance Gina wins.

came for pics.

leave disappointed.

I don't think he would, because here is the problem. What if Gina were to win. I know it seems silly because Gina, especially at this point, would have less chance than Cyborg, but what if. I'm also not sure a fight with Gina and Ronda would be that huge or a sale to justify what he would lose if by some slim chance Gina wins.

He loses nothing if Gina wins. A catchweight bout has no belt on the line and if she wanted a title or another fight she'd have to cut to 135. Plus if she came out for this fight I'd give her a 99% chance of retiring after win or lose. Problem solved. The reason the Cyborg fight must be at 135 is Cyborg is a contender and the only point to that fight is that it would be a legitimate title fight. Gina is a personality more than a fighter and a draw more than a contender. There's no part in arguing this anyways since Gina will never agree to fight again anyways especially against Ronda

Back