Would the UFC ever cut Conor?

It’s gonna take a BJ like losing streak for that… n even then they were about to give BJ another fight. It would probably take nothing short of Conor getting KOed by a random flabby guy in a drunken street brawl in order to get cut

Last edited:
Only if he did something illegal like assaulting other fighters.

vid_conor.0.jpg

The guy could be on trial for murder, and I doubt they’d cut him. The bottom line is money. And since he’s their biggest seller. It’s just not happening.

It really does make me wonder what it would actually take? Even Jones only got suspended. And he pales in comparison when talking about ppv buys.

Maybe if Disney/ESPN/WME tell Dana to get rid of him, otherwise nope. FatRedBald is too much of a money-cuck to have principles at this point.
principles? lol. MEAN WORDS! REEE. They're fighters. You guys must all be rich kids who never had to deal with any adversity. these guys all say and do much worse shit in private you know. sherdog has gone so damn soft. soy boys everywhere.

principles? lol. MEAN WORDS! REEE. They're fighters. You guys must all be rich kids who never had to deal with any adversity. these guys all say and do much worse shit in private you know. sherdog has gone so damn soft. soy boys everywhere.

I didn't say that Dana should cut Conor, but he won't do it on principle like others have suggested. Calm down, man-cub. <Lmaoo>

It’s gonna take a BJ like losing streak for that
the ufc would never let that happen, and conor would never take the fights BJ took at the end of his career. and in terms of personal life, i don't see how BJ is any worse than conor. if conor didn't go around with a massive entourage then he would've been KO'd by random drunks on camera more than a dozen times by now.

the ufc would never let that happen, and conor would never take the fights BJ took at the end of his career. and in terms of personal life, i don't see how BJ is any worse than conor. if conor didn't go around with a massive entourage then he would've been KO'd by random drunks on camera more than a dozen times by now.
Ya they would defiantly bring in a cm punk type to feed to Conor before they ever let him build up that many loses in a row… unless some mega star that’s bigger than conor emerges.. then before we know it dana will be on camera talkin about how he needs to go have “the talk” with Conor

No, they won’t.

Plenty of other way less profitable fighters gone on 4-5 loss streaks and hung around.

Conors popularity has never been about being the best, his brand is definitely damaged but he’s still a huge draw, and will be for a few more years at least.

I saw in another thread a poster say that Conor is one loss away from being cut by the UFC but I doubt that they would ever cut him. Curious what others think.
BJ could get himself cut until extreme measures despite many losses. No way in hell. Conor fights as long as we wants in the UFC

Nah, honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they took that image of him punching that old guy in the pub and made it their new logo.

if he knocked that old dude out, they'd have probably put a number next to his name so Conor can get a ranked win.

While the money is coming in, he’ll always have a home there. Plus they wouldn’t want him with anyone else/

The guy beats on senior citizens and is an alleged rapist, if that doesn't warrant a cut then nothing ever will.

He's a can and his fans are delusional, unfortunately he's here to stay.

Until his brain dead fan base quits supporting he will continue to get rematches and undeserved title shots. Dw has already said he'll make Porier-McGregor 4 for the title, which is a joke. But money talks. I don't get why the guy continues to be popular after not winning any meaningful fights in several years, and continuously doing despicable things outside the ring. But, he has a loyal fanbase that seems unwilling to abandon him.

Back