Would the UFC ever cut Conor?

UFC doesnt work like boxing with huge multi-million purses, even for Conor, so no they wont cut him, ever, if he doesnt sell 1 million buys whatever he sells is still more than what most of the others can do on PPV, he might become an annoyance to the UFC and they still wont let someone else profit from him.

I saw in another thread a poster say that Conor is one loss away from being cut by the UFC but I doubt that they would ever cut him. Curious what others think.
You cutting your dick off is more likely.

They still have arlovski so no

As long as he can make big money elsewhere, no. Pretty sure Randy couture is still under contract

Will Sherdog ever cut Unfinished may be the better question

I could take a photo of the toilet bowl after every visit, post it on here and it would be a more meaningful and worthwhile contribution

Why would the UFC cut the person who brought the company more money than anyone in it's history?

If he shot a baby in front of millions of people post fight then maybe MAYBE...they'd give him a minor fine and suspension

only if he gets arrested like Tyson.
images

Conor is crazy, tends to be a Psychopath and lacks empathy.

I don't doubt he commits a crime at any time.
MaleGloriousChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif

McGregor-window.gif

No way. They'll make a road to recovery and document how money changed him and then make videos that connect that attitude with other fighters who ask for more money.

Did you see what happened to Conor?

And I will watch, and so will you.

I don't think there's any chance he'd join another organisation, he'd 100% promote his own fights imo.

Not sure he wants to put in that kind of work. He could go to any other org and basically run things there.

I can only see two ways: 1) if Caner stops drawing paper views enough to justify his insane pay, or 2) if he does something so vile that even Caner's fans turn on him.

only if he gets arrested like Tyson.
images

Conor is crazy, tends to be a Psychopath and lacks empathy.

I don't doubt he commits a crime at any time.
MaleGloriousChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif

McGregor-window.gif

Conrat is a scared rat.
He will only do safe things to cause problems.

If he bashed a female I think they would

Back