Would Ronda react better to a second loss than her first?

She'll retire and youll never see her again

Ronda just hates to lose as most true champions; - thats not being "mentally unstable" - au contraire - she has been very stable that way! Ronda was the same back in her judo days - after a devastating loss she pulled herself up by the hairs - so to speak - and always came back better and stronger than ever! That's what born champions does, the mentality ordinary people can't understand and never will...

She'll just retire from MMA and try to make money from shitty C-movie roles

maybe she wont embarrass all females sports but she will def retire.

I guess we'll have to wait until Saturday to find out. :p

I think it would depend on how she lost.

KTFO in the 1st round, I would expect her to react about the same.

I don't think this fight will go the distance. But, if she lost a close decision. She just might take it better.

But obviously, I'm just guessing at both scenarios. Especially since, she could actually win.

Guernica, I hate that you are a Conor hater but I must admit, you are Da Fookin' GOAT, ye?!!!

<[analyzed}>
Though I can't stand mcTapper, I have huge HESPECT for ride or die fans like yourself...even if you have placed your faith in false idols.

Keep up the good work!

#GUERNICAbless

Pretty sure she will be depressed as hell, but it doesnt matter becuase she is gonna get the W this time.

Listen bud - I think you're great but here's the thing: You're like the Mike Perry of Sherdog now, and destiny has made it so you don't have a choice. You are bigger than the self at this point. The nameless masses own you and we will do with you as we please.

#Guernicabless #Guernicabanned

P.S. - You think Ronda is mentally unstable? I wish @Mark Zima was a mod.

You'll pay GOAT!!!!!!

Hey @KONE - you and fam need more meat for Christos anesti?
Ah...heavy is the head that wears the crown. Never thought I'd see the day where you'd turn on the GOAT GUERNICA my son. But history has shown us that great men, men who are ahead of their time and peers are often persecuted and misunderstood. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Jesus, GUERNICA!!

-Having said that, ronda better get her pillow ready come Friday night!

#GUERNICAbless

She said this would be one of the last fights of her career so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the very last either way. A dominant win for her could entice her to stay but her disdain for the media right now makes me think that she'd be fine with walking away altogether, especially with the belt. I think she's the kind of person to walk off while she can say "Fuck you for doubting me".

I also think she'll be a bit lost if she loses again. I don't think it would be as bad as last time, but I could definitely see her walking away rather than have to deal with the media fallout again.

This is like the NFL offseason. People get lost in endless speculation because they don't have actual shit to talk about.

She won't have another meltdown, since she's already dealt with the feeling of losing and living with with it. That's how life is, when you go through a traumatic experience, it's always easier the next time you face adversity. I do wish she would get her head on straight as a fighter though. She's too much all or nothing and instant gratification. Like why can't she lose, then work on whatever weaknesses were exposed, then fight some contender fights and try again? she only wants to be the best or retire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back