Would Rampage trash the UFC and Dana live on FOX?

Killuminati0947

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If given the oppurtunity to speak in the post fight interview do you think Rampage would trash the UFC and Dana White live on FOX?

I'd be excited to see Dana's reaction to that if that happens..

Plus I got Glover via UD

he may do it if he wins. or he may suck up and resign because he won't get payed more anywhere. UFC haters would love it, but wouldn't be the best idea for his career. think about it. it would be burning all bridges with the UFC and giving other orgs(Bellator) even more reasons not to trust him as an employee.

I don't think he will win or lose. Page has like a one day delay before he goes crazy post-fight. His immediate interviews are usually him at his charismatic best.

If given the oppurtunity to speak in the post fight interview do you think Rampage would trash the UFC and Dana White live on FOX?

Plus I got Glover via UD

Likely, and I'm sure the UFC is counting on him opening his big mouth. No company wants an employee that talks them up one minute and then bashes them in the press the next. So yeah, the UFC will want him to say shitty things, so any potential employer will likely think twice before signing him later. The more rope they give Rampage, the more likely it is he will hang himself with it.

He won't say anything bad until he gets paid.

Plus I got Glover via UD
Rampage dissed the 100 million dollar Hollywood movie he was in on TV before it came out, so yes, he would diss the UFC without a doubt.

win or lose he wont get the chance to because due to the time limit excuse they will not do interviews.

and yes he would say shit about the ufc live on tv

I sure hope so. After he blows Glover's doors off, I say let the hilarity ensue...

Plus I got Glover via UD

In that situation he may be as critical as his limited vocabulary allows, but I doubt he trashes the company or Dana. If Rampage is leaving the UFC the last thing he should do is slander them during their own event. The poor guy is a mess though so behaving like an idiot during his post fight interview is a possibility.

Only if he were to win in 20 second big right hand KO.
Post fight defeated and gassed Page is real humble.
He may even thank God.

Too bad his mouth will be swollen and full of blood.

It's on a slight time delay so they'd likely pull away if he said anything too outrageous. I doubt he would as it career wise it would be pretty reckless regardless of his feeling towards the UFC in terms of him seeking future employment with someone else.

yea obviously - if you do it publicly esp on press conferences, then yea

Plus I got Glover via UD

I don't really listen to Rampage, because he trash talks everything. I use to give him credit but after a while, you wonder. Its hard for me to believe what he says, as a fan, I just want to see him fight. Hopefully Dana just wants the bottom line...to see Rampage fight.

win or lose he wont get the chance to because due to the time limit excuse they will not do interviews.

and yes he would say shit about the ufc live on tv

Yes, he certainly would. He's dumb enough to light the bridge on fire as he crosses over it.

No, he won't get the chance, for the reason stated above although I wouldn't be shocked if Dana just says "of course we weren't going to give that bleeping idiot a live mic, you guys heard him on the conference call."

I'd say no. Regardless of the outcome. As mentioned it'd perma-burn everything,and you never want to do that.

But ye never know...

he may do it if he wins. or he may suck up and resign because he won't get payed more anywhere. UFC haters would love it, but wouldn't be the best idea for his career. think about it. it would be burning all bridges with the UFC and giving other orgs(Bellator) even more reasons not to trust him as an employee.

Well put...it's a business and he wants to get paid as much as possible....lowering options gives the organizations negotiating power....would be stupid....well it is Rampage

Back