Would Rampage trash the UFC and Dana live on FOX?

Well put...it's a business and he wants to get paid as much as possible....lowering options gives the organizations negotiating power....would be stupid....well it is Rampage

Uh yeah, this is the dude who went on a "cold medicine & red bull" fueled Rampage thru LA in his Monster truck.

Brains not his strong suit.

I hope so. Not that I'm choosing sides. Just a huge fan of clusterfucks and seeing Dana pissed off/ stressed out.

I can see a hilarious DFW profanity laced rant to the media after the show.

Considering that crazy chase he was in with a car painted with his face on it I wouldnt rule it out.

I still think he pulls out with an "injury" a day or two before the fight as an FU to UFC and puts a huge hole in their Fox card.

I hope so. Not that I'm choosing sides. Just a huge fan of clusterfucks and seeing Dana pissed off/ stressed out.

I can see a hilarious DFW profanity laced rant to the media after the show.

Same here as long as said charlie foxtrot involves a sherdog meltdown. The Dana/UFC rants would be secondary fun.

If he's mad about ZUFFA's policies, I cant wait to see him forced to fight in DREAM and not even get paid for months.

The classy thing would be to thank his fans (since he still has many).

*insert animated .gif of tranny biting Rampage's penis

Forget I mentioned class. :icon_chee

I don't think he'll burn bridges with his fans. He'll want them to follow him to Bellator.

He'll probably thank his "true fans" for the support and loyalty, and tell his haters to kiss his ass.

I'm surprised to see so many even entertaining the fact that the UFC will even allow him to speak, win or lose, after his fight.

It ain't happening.

Yes he absolutely would do it and thats why they will not interview him after the fight win or lose.

Why would you give someone the platform to bash Dana and the UFC and say they dont pay me, respect me, I'm leaving etc?

I sure hope so. After he blows Glover's doors off, I say let the hilarity ensue...

Lol, you have your gamertag in your sig? Because why? I already run into enough random douche bags on X Box Live. Why would I send you a friend request?

I don't think he will win or lose. Page has like a one day delay before he goes crazy post-fight. His immediate interviews are usually him at his charismatic best.

He won't say anything bad until he gets paid.

the best thing rampage has done in recent years was that youtube "rape" video.
i want to see him return to form, he's really tailed off recently. I thought he was going to be much better in the Bader fight. Hope he proves everyone wrong

The classy thing would be to thank his fans (since he still has many).

*insert animated .gif of tranny biting Rampage's penis

Forget I mentioned class. :icon_chee

I'm obviously out of the loop....... and wish to remain so.:cool:

if he wins. if he loses and go bonkers in his post fight interview, it will be embarrassing for him

If given the oppurtunity to speak in the post fight interview do you think Rampage would trash the UFC and Dana White live on FOX?

I'd be excited to see Dana's reaction to that if that happens..

Plus I got Glover via UD

Jackson comes across as whiner as of late. That, along with he doesn't carry much credibility anymore would do more for the UFC than any harm. Dana might even encourage him to do it. The ole saying in showbiz would be true in this case, "any publicity is good publicity".

i doubt it. theres surely something in their contracts that stops any bad mouthing of their company to a certain degree. for how pissed he says he is, he hasn't really said anything bad about the ufc to any high degree and i think theirs a reason for that.

maybe once he has been payed and released then yeah im sure some nasty words will come out but they wouldn't put him on tv and give him that chance, do you really think the ufc are that retarded?

Back