Would it better to be die rich or die poor?

Then you believe the majority of humans are inherently evil? And or we need laws and punishment to keep people inline?

"Evil" as a concept is entirely up to perspective and interpretation; I do however think that people are mostly selfish, thoughtless assholes that don't care about anyone but themselves.

...and yes, we absolutely need those negative consequences to keep people in line. Look at what happens whenever there are situations where things turn lawless (war zones, natural disasters, riots etc), shit goes south REALLY quickly.

"Evil" as a concept is entirely up to perspective and interpretation; I do however think that people are mostly selfish, thoughtless assholes that don't care about anyone but themselves.

...and yes, we absolutely need those negative consequences to keep people in line. Look at what happens whenever there are situations where things turn lawless (war zones, natural disasters, riots etc), shit goes south REALLY quickly.

Do you think free access to coke and hookers in disaster areas would help?? You could airdrop them in, fleet of C130's on standby?

Or do you think the "evil" little monkeys would just start stuff to get the free coke and hookers?

Do you think free access to coke and hookers in disaster areas would help?? You could airdrop them in, fleet of C130's on standby?

Or do you think the "evil" little monkeys would just start stuff to get the free coke and hookers?

Emergency airdrop of hookers by the palate load? I don't know if it would work but... would definitely be fun to run that experiment.

Food and water? pfft... just send coke and hookers.

Emergency airdrop of hookers by the palate load? I don't know if it would work but... would definitely be fun to run that experiment.

Food and water? pfft... just send coke and hookers.

If you send food and water...... "Evil" monkey's can keep going..... Coke and hookers keeps them occupied.....

I fear, if they only get the coke the situation might escalate....... You can airdrop the hookers in porta brothels....... Might need to airdrop pimps too.....

If you send food and water...... "Evil" monkey's can keep going..... Coke and hookers keeps them occupied.....

I fear, if they only get the coke the situation might escalate....... You can airdrop the hookers in porta brothels....... Might need to airdrop pimps too.....

I really think we're onto something to mitigate the whole rape, violence and murder rates during societal breakdown situations... emergency coke and hookers supply will definitely keep most people occupied until the government are able to re-establish order.

I wonder if we can copyright this as a methodology?

I really think we're onto something to mitigate the whole rape, violence and murder rates during societal breakdown situations... emergency coke and hookers supply will definitely keep most people occupied until the government are able to re-establish order.

Done......... Got ChatGPT to do it....... Wonder if we can now farm this out to AI and get our supplies from South America, all the best coke and hookers come from there.....

We will so be bigger than Onlyfans...... Get the 10 Bugatti's on order......

Done......... Got ChatGPT to do it....... Wonder if we can now farm this out to AI and get our supplies from South America, all the best coke and hookers come from there.....

Yep, it's all about efficiency and cost savings... if you can have big bootied latina hookers and coke, all loaded on palates for airdrop, directly from the source, it definitely sounds like a win.

Yep, it's all about efficiency and cost savings... if you can have big bootied latina hookers and coke, all loaded on palates for airdrop, directly from the source, it definitely sounds like a win.
100% just have to avoid them pesky Cartels.....

Mathew 19:23-24 — Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

That said, rich, ethically made and with a good plan to have the money help a lot of people.

Die rich and give a lot of money to my family and some to charities.
By the time you’re on your deathbed, half of the funds should already be allocated. I don’t know many rich fools, but those i do have been moving money for some time, many endowments setup through the years.

It would suck to become rich and die right after. Otherwise being (and dying) poor is worse.

Mathew 19:23-24 — Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

That said, rich, ethically made and with a good plan to have the money help a lot of people.
This makes perfect sense if you consider religion was designed to make poor people follow and rich people donate and follow.

Which one would be better?

If you're poor and you're dying, it's a small step down.

If you're rich and you're on your death bed, you have billions in your bank account, you're in your mega mansion on your bed, thinking about all the things you still want to do with all your money, thinking about your company that you ran for decades wondering what's going to happen to it.
Die wealthy and pass it on to your children.

This makes perfect sense if you consider religion was designed to make poor people follow and rich people donate and follow.

Saying religion was designed is like saying politics was designed. Neither were designed, they both arose as largely social expressions of evolved biology.

Now, saying Religion and indeed any power structure usually results in the dominance of the more successful over the less successful is imo more accurate.

About the only major religion one can level such claims on is Scientology, being created whole cloth, by one man for the expressed purpose of doing so.

Others are largely much, much more organic than that.

Jesus was an anti capitalist, anti centralist. His teachings are very much the opposite of what you suggest. People of course use any structure to their advantage and organised religion, and indeed organised almost anything is garbage as a result.

Back