Would it better to be die rich or die poor?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Which one would be better?

If you're poor and you're dying, it's a small step down.

If you're rich and you're on your death bed, you have billions in your bank account, you're in your mega mansion on your bed, thinking about all the things you still want to do with all your money, thinking about your company that you ran for decades wondering what's going to happen to it.

If you're rich and you're on your death bed, you have billions in your bank account, you're in your mega mansion on your bed, thinking about all the things you still want to do with all your money, thinking about your company that you ran for decades wondering what's going to happen to it.
Die rich and give a lot of money to my family and some to charities.

If you're dying you're not going to be thinking of any of this shit. I don't know where you get the impression that dying people are thinking of their business or their money or really anything. Go visit a hospice, you won't see a lot of thoughtfulness happening in the dying.

This kind of thoughts can be there when you are not rich and think how it would feel to be rich. When you are rich it will not be so special anymore, because you already experience it.

But it's an interesting question. Dying without many material attachments is probably more 'easy'. Although a poor man can think about money more than a rich man sometimes.

It only matters to your family who has to fit the bill. Dying sure as hell ain't cheap, and I'm not talking about potential hospital bills leading up to death. Post death cost thousands of dollars for a proper burial/cremation, and hundreds of hours of phonecalls and paperwork to settle all the financial matters at hand.

Rich of course, you can hire hot young nurses to look after you, afford the best healthcare and have as much fun as possible on your way out.

After that, you get to feel good knowing that all the money you have will go to charities to help others.

Rich of course, you can hire hot young nurses to look after you, afford the best healthcare and have as much fun as possible on your way out.

After that, you get to feel good knowing that all the money you have will go to charities to help others.

Or impregnate all the nurses and die happy thinking about all the murder and mayhem that will follow.........

Or impregnate all the nurses and die happy thinking about all the murder and mayhem that will follow.........

If I'm rich and know I'm going out anyway, screw it... it's coke and hookers time!!!

Being rich is always better than being poor, always.

Don’t think so? Give me your money then!

Oh, you don’t want to? I wonder why.

Don't they say you should live every day like it's your last day.......or is that only for the weekends

Not a big fan of that saying... if people did, there would be much more rape and murder in society.

Not a big fan of that saying... if people did, there would be much more rape and murder in society.

Then you believe the majority of humans are inherently evil? And or we need laws and punishment to keep people inline?

Then you believe the majority of humans are inherently evil? And or we need laws and punishment to keep people inline?
I think some people will revert to their basic instincts if given half a chance. And some of those are not good at all.

I would rather die while high on cocaine and svetlana blowing me than die sober homeless on the street

Back