Would Bisping be favored in any fight vs Sherdogs top 10?

MMAViewer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whitaker is the only fight I see that might be at even odds.
I don't see Bisping favored in any of them.
I do not remember a champ this much of an underdog in their division.
Even Matt Serra had better odds vs his division.

Agreed?

The hell is sherdogs top 10?

Regardless bisping is shat on unnesseccarily. I'd give him a chance vs a lot of guys.

betting odds wise id expect him to be an underdog to weidman, rockhold and jacare at the very least - maybe kennedy again although he's been out for a while - i think he'd have a good shot vs the rest, prob be even money or better

Yes but
CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

Sure if you wanna bet against him next time and lose some money then go right ahead.

T.s has good point.
He is a betting dog to everyonein mw top 10 aside from Whitaker and in that case its probably bisping -130

the only guys he would have trouble with are the top 5

wait i forgot where i was

Bisping loses to all the top 100 at Womens Strawweight

I think Bisping right now would be a slight favorite to Belfort, Anderson, Whitaker, Kennedy and Brunson. It would be close, and the line may vary waver back and forth, but he would be the favorite over these 5 right now, imo.

bigger fluke than serra....serra was actually a good fighter....

Bisping got his title fight
and made good on it

Bisping still the most underrated fighter in MMA.

You should have posted the list and your rationale behind each matchup.

Next fight is gonna tell us everything; whether he's hoopin' Mir's horse/kangaroo shoe up his ass, or whether he's the definitive GOAT.

Next fight is gonna tell us everything; whether he's hoopin' Mir's horse/kangaroo shoe up his ass, or whether he's the definitive GOAT.
Wait, so you are saying if he beats grandpa Hendo he is the definitive GOAT?
I couldn't go along with that. But he might have a better argument to being a legit champ. While he holds the belt he hasn't defended. I doubt anyone believes he is the #1 mw in the world right now.

Wait, so you are saying if he beats grandpa Hendo he is the definitive GOAT?
I couldn't go along with that. But he might have a better argument to being a legit champ. While he holds the belt he hasn't defended. I doubt anyone believes he is the #1 mw in the world right now.

Just wait; the threads will come.

Would Bisping be favoured in any fight against Sherdog's top 10? No.

Would Bisping knock the fuck out of every fighter in Sherdog's top 10? Yes.

You should have posted the list and your rationale behind each matchup.
You can go look at the list yourself, here's my rational:
Every fighter on the list is a better bet than Bisping is to win. Save Whitaker who would be about even.

Back