Would Anderson shoot in on Isreal or does he have too much pride?

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean specifically in BJJ Anderson most definitely owns him on the ground right? ... would it be interesting to see Anderson for once change his game and put a BJJ clinic on a guy? I think that would super cool to see. Or am I preaching to the just bleed gods?

He will. He was terrified of Lee Murray and kept trying to bring the fight to the ground.

Wanna know how Anderoid will behave in front of a better striker who can be taken down? Watch the Lee Murray fight.

I really hope this fight delivers.

As opposed to both bobbing and weaving, hesitant to engage.

He will. He was terrified of Lee Murray and kept trying to bring the fight to the ground.

Wanna know how Anderoid will behave in front of a better striker who can be taken down? Watch the Lee Murray fight.

Acting like plebs here know who Murray is.

He clearly outclassed Murray

He also shot in and took Curtis 'bang 'em out' Stout down in Cage Rage.

Unfortunately for anderoid, he doesn't have good offensive grappling. The only thing he can hope for in this fight is another robbery, such as the gift of a decision he got vs brunson. Hard to imagine adesanya will allow that, but strange things happen.

More likely Isreal shoots on Anderson.

The only thing Anderson will shoot is a flying knee to FastBender's face.

Lol he dominated Murray from what I remember but it's been a long time. Maybe I remember wrong

Man, everyone is actually under estimating Anderson Silva. Anderson motherfucking Silva. Anderson gonna tool this dude.

I mean specifically in BJJ Anderson most definitely owns him on the ground right? ... would it be interesting to see Anderson for once change his game and put a BJJ clinic on a guy? I think that would super cool to see. Or am I preaching to the just bleed gods?
After watching Brunson fail I don't thinking shooting would be wise for anderson

You realize that's not what happened in any shape or form.

Also Lee Murray didn't Rob a train. Yall some dumb motherfuckers.

What's Murray up to now?
Ah yes another 15-20 years because he got caught trying to escape.

Back