Worst you’ve ever felt for a fighter after a loss?

fedor-occhio-nero.jpg

When he lost against Werdum I was shocked but, hey, a submission lose to Werdum is nothing to be ashamed of. The one against Bigfoot... that was hard to watch

Griffin after the Silva fight

He didn't deserve to be embarrassed like that

I felt awful after one of Woodley's opponents lost. I felt Dana's devastation (having to put the belt on).

Dos Santos after third Cain fight when fans booed him.

He fought like a man with iron willpower. Lesser men would have quit.

That was the fight that made me realize I hate MMA fans almost as much as I like MMA.

When Romaro crushed Weidman with that knee. I was actually relieved when Weidman stood up, I was actually scared for the dude

Cormier vs Jones 2

Heartbreaking. I will never forget it. Probably the most emotional I ever got from watching fucking sports.
Never even rewatched it, couldn't do it.

Also Aldo's win against Stephens made me very emotional.

I’m going to have to go with Cormier after his second Jones loss. I know everybody makes fun of him, but I felt for him. You could tell he really thought he was going to win and was just shattered. Add on the fact that he was brutally knocked out cold by his arch rival and I just felt his devastation.
The bigger reason to feel bad for Daniel is because he had a microphone shoved in his face while he was having a concussion related mental breakdown where he could literally no longer control his brain activity. The guy needed an immediate brain scan, not a fucking interview from Joe Rogan.

Korean Zombie that last second ko. He was clearly winning the fight.

Fixed that for you.

All of Zombie's losses have been devastating to me. Also all Anderson's losses before the Israel fight. That and the last one were just expected.

Weird. Rather than saddest moment, this is one of my happiest moments. A strange thing being a fan.

Being happy about another man injuring himself badly is pretty fucking pathetic.
I dislike a lot of fighters, but wishing someone bad health and being happy about it is just disgusting, you're a piece of shit man.

Gus after losing to Rumble. Was pretty depressing watching him get fucked up at 5 in the morning and then going straight to sleep.

Mir after Brock absolutely destroyed him

Saku losing to Wandy. Loved Wandy in Pride, and Saku, but those were tough.
Already mentioned but Franklin/Silva.
Also not a fan but Diego getting hellbowed by Brown.

Back