Worst you’ve ever felt for a fighter after a loss?

After Chael sunned Shogun. Hell, even Chael felt bad

This a good one, can’t believe I forgot it. Anderson was my favorite fighter and I was gutted seeing him like that. I had to turn it off, couldn’t bare to watch anymore. Made me hate Weidman for celebrating after that and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get his ass kicked by Rockhold and Romero. But he himself has become a sad story with his string of devastating knockout losses.

Weird. Rather than saddest moment, this is one of my happiest moments. A strange thing being a fan.

182464_193212300702734_100000418967615_644100_1626521_n.jpg

JDS-BOETSCH.jpg

1436757966_rory-post-ufc189.jpg

Weird. Rather than saddest moment, this is one of my happiest moments. A strange thing being a fan.

You were happy Silva suffered a gruesome career altering injury? Even if you’re a Silva hater or a Weidman fan, I can’t imagine being happy about that outcome.

Machida against Romero (Rockhold was bad as well). He definitely should not have taken that fight so soon after the Rockhold fight.

Robbie vs. Woodley

It was in that instant that I knew we were done with fun WW title wars. :(

Jds vs mir

I thought mir would sub jds and pull off the goat upset.

I was heart broken how easy jds picked mir apart.

When Dustin Hazelett got starched by Paul Daley... Still makes me angry

Evan Tanner's loss to the desert.

That is the worst I've felt for a fighter. Damn shame.

Korean Zombie that last minute ko. He was clearly winning the fight.

Condit when he got robbed against Lawler.
168_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Carlos_Condit.0.0.jpg
That was such a good fight. I had condit winning aswell but I cant really get mad both man were barely breathing after the fight.

Even though didint like
Him then I still cried when
Anderson got koed by the Chris
Now I'm just happy he still in the
Game and I am now a fan
War Anderson Silva

Back