Leon
Islam
Topuria
O'Malley
DDP
Pereira
Pantoja

Best
I thought you were gonna rank the champs based on length of reign, quality of opponents and excitement level, and it would be Nicco Montano all the way to Anderson Silva. Instead it's an subjective list with no rationale...

<{hughesimpress}>

Jones = is injured must be stripped
Leon = wants easy fights
Islam = wants favorable match ups
Topuria = wants to choose opponents
O'Malley = good champ
DDP = wants Izzy, but Izzy is ducking
Pereira = great champ
Pantoja = fights anyone

Leon = wants easy fights
O'Malley = good champ
Pereira = great champ
Pantoja = fights anyone
What is the difference between Ilia and DDP, based on the examples you gave? lol they're the exact same

Ilia wants to choose opponents so meh

DDP wants Izzy (undeserving of a titleshot).....Good champ!

Jones. The only consolation is that his careers nearly over

Two of your top three "worst" are an un defeated two division champion that is widely considered to be the GOAT of MMA... and the current PFP #1.

Your list is retarded.

What do you expect from someone who has a manlet that almost lost and Turkeyhead as the 2 best?

Leon = wants easy fights
Jones- Agreed. Not because he's injured but because he doesn't want to fight any legit, relevant HWs and refuses to unify a disputed title.

Leon- Wants easy fights? Dude fought the p4p #1 fighter back to back, then the guy who was thought to be #2 for years right after. He accepted fights with Islam (currently the p4p king) Shavkat (unbeatable terminator according to Sherdog) and Khamzat (the 4th time he has accepted a fight with him) who all turned him down. How the fuck do you come to the conclusion he wants easy fights?

Islam- Somewhat agree, but only because he specifically picked Volk on a week's notice right off a surgery when he had a fully fit Gamrot who had a full training camp and weighed in as the official backup fighter right there.

Leon = wants easy fights
O'Malley = good champ
Pereira = great champ
Pantoja = fights anyone

Leon = wants easy fights
O'Malley = good champ
Pereira = great champ
Pantoja = fights anyone
How is O'Malley a "good champ", but Topuria "wants to chose opponents".

O'Malley just picked Chito Vero as his first title defense ffs. Topuria is talking some shit, but he just became champ like 2 months ago, and will most likely end up fighting Holloway soon. O'Malley actually chose his opponent and ducked Merab yet again, but you think he's a "good champ".

<JagsKiddingMe>

The only champ I think is a lock is Islam. O'Malley and Pereira could be locks if they shut out the grapplers in their division. I don't think I can even rank champs besides Islam #1 right now. If Jones can get motivated and healthy then I think his skills and grappling are too much for everyone, but he has too much mileage at this point.

seems like pereira is ducking anyone who grapples lately. I hope this isn't the case but he challenged smith to a grappling match, smith accepted and then there hasnt been another mention of it.

Two of your top three "worst" are an un defeated two division champion that is widely considered to be the GOAT of MMA... and the current PFP #1.

Your list is retarded.
Depends on what you define "Worst" to mean. Jon is not the worst fighter. He sure as shit sucks as "Undisputed" Champion. Never beat anyone who ever held the HW belt (at HW he did beat DC at LHW). Won a vacant title and is holding up the division waiting for the Stipe fight and then openly talking about fighting Pereira if he wins and ignoring the Interim Champion altogether. That's not a champion.

Islam is great but he is travelling the same path. Has almost two years into his "Reign" and will be defending for his first time against a LW. Claims beating Dustin and then Arman means he has no challengers and cleaned out LW and wants a WW title shot. Islam has only fought Arman and Charles out of the UFC's current top 10. Dustin will be the 3rd. 3/10 does not mean cleaned out the division. He also fights too infrequently taking off Ramadan and several months before and after. He is in the deepest division in MMA and wants to hold it up and fight for the WW belt. Fuck that! The UFC should go back to the policy of having to Vacate to get a title shot in the division above. They should need at least 3 wins at a new weight class to get a title shot.

Your list is retarded.
I think he's talking about activity.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back