Worst or most awkward post fight UFC speech?

Yoel's "No for gay Jesus" speech immediately came to mind when I saw the thread title.

There can be nobody worse than Jacob Volkmann. This guy called out Obama and got a visit by secret service and then calls Obama out AGAIN during a Rogan interview after his fight in the cage and describes how he wants to give Obama a "glassectomy". I don't think there was ever a more weird or awkward moment in the history of UFC. Glad he's not in UFC anymore awful style too.

"Obama needs a glassectomy. Ask me what a glassectomy is, Joe," said Volkmann.

Rogan obliged.

"It's where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass in there so you can see what you're doing while your head's up your [expletive]," said Volkmann.

what a retard

There can be nobody worse than Jacob Volkmann. This guy called out Obama and got a visit by secret service and then calls Obama out AGAIN during a Rogan interview after his fight in the cage and describes how he wants to give Obama a "glassectomy". I don't think there was ever a more weird or awkward moment in the history of UFC. Glad he's not in UFC anymore awful style too.

Rogan obliged.

"It's where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass in there so you can see what you're doing while your head's up your [expletive]," said Volkmann.

Hillary (Obama 2.0) probably won't be indicted, and should have no problem beating
Bernie for the nomination, so you should be thrilled. Hopefully Volkmann won't return
and regain the chance to hurt your little feelings.

Rogan obliged.

mister maccgreggor if you wanna come chu laich divish laichwei divishon dis is my divishon man better schtey on fatherwei divishon

I dont know about UFC, but when Mark Coleman brought his kids into the ring after getting dummied by Fedor a second time I cringed a lot.

Hillary (Obama 2.0) probably won't be indicted, and should have no problem beating
Bernie for the nomination, so you should be thrilled. Hopefully Volkmann won't return
and regain the chance to hurt your little feelings.

Oh idc I just thought it fucking retarded. Can't wait til he's not president

mister maccgreggor if you wanna come chu laich divish laichwei divishon dis is my divishon man better schtey on fatherwei divishon

Great advice. Conor vs Volkmann would be the only fight I would actually root for Conor. He'd probably lose that though since Volkmann was a good wrestler

I'll say this, I think the data is in after 20 years MMA, we can eliminate the question "Here is a clip of the ending, can you walk us through the end of the fight?"

The fighters are tired, aren't in there heads yet and can never seem to string together a reasonable sentence to describe the end of the fight. Sometimes, they don't respond at all!!

I loved this, but the only thing that made it kind of awful is he had his mic-drop moment, and then came back and finished the interview instead of leaving in style lol.

Has America turned into a police state, where you get a visit in the middle of the night if you say you'd like to punch the president?

Back