Worst or most awkward post fight UFC speech?

Has America turned into a police state, where you get a visit in the middle of the night if you say you'd like to punch the president?
Yes, and with your support in the upcoming elections, we can continue on our path to destruction.

Sincerely,

Both major political parties.

Came in to post the Jacob Volkmann interview. TS knows what's up.

Lies. That was one of the top 10 post-fights speeches. Pure insanity.

Do you get much sun ? Well I mean, trying to move Brock's scrote out of the natural path of the sun, and all ?

Ahhhhh... Spray on tan, right ?

Gotcha, bro.

Vitor Belfort feat. TRT deserves the mention. He couldn't control himself with a microphone in front of him.

I dont know about UFC, but when Mark Coleman brought his kids into the ring after getting dummied by Fedor a second time I cringed a lot.
14imxs9_medium.gif

Do you get much sun ? Well I mean, trying to move Brock's scrote out of the natural path of the sun, and all ?

Ahhhhh... Spray on tan, right ?

Gotcha, bro.

What?

It was so insane that the UFC has censored it on DVD releases. It never happened in their eyes. That's how fucked up and crazy it was. How am I wrong for finding this entertaining? It was a spectacle in the purest form. One doesn't even need to know who Brock is, or what MMA is, to have found it entertaining.

Clay Guida's after the Peralta win was pretty....confusing.

I want to fuck chuck
Lmfao I know it's not UFC but the footage is zuffa owned now so it counts

Nick Diaz after the Condit fight: "I don't need this shit"

some of the interviews in the first few UFC's were pretty bad...

Back