Worst moment in 2012

silvastddefens.gif

Andy pulling on dem shorts like his life depended on it .

Either Jones being unwilling to fight a mw who hadnt been training in months on short notice, or Rory doing the Ali Schuffle.

UFC on Fox 5

Diaz/Condit - The decision was disapointing but not unexpected tbh, but as a fan of Diaz and Condit who just wanted to see a war, this ruined my night

Always liked Cote, seeing him go from iron chin to getting KO'd by Sakara of all people was rough
method=get&s=patrick-cote-alessio-sakara-gif.gif

When Sonnen threw a spinning back elbow against Anderson and then flailed around like an dingbat afterwards my heart just dropped. I knew then that he wasn't even going to turn in the type of performance as he'd done the time before. There was so much build up and anticipation for this fight. And when that happened I just got so pissed. It didn't even matter the specific way it ended because I knew it was over right then.

I'd have to go with this. Losing two exciting top tier guys in the prime of their careers was pretty shitty.

Yep. Their hearings were both on the same day as well IIRC so I think it should count as a single moment :D.

Andy pulling on dem shorts like his life depended on it .

WTF Anderson. I was pissed when saw that in clear cut HD and I was rooting for Anderson too. Even when Anderson knocked him out it was a little bittersweet because he shouldn't have done that.

Chael was a good sport about it as well, while other fighters would have been bitching like hell.

Overeem not fighting JDS

UFC 151 being cancelled. Pacquiao getting knocked out was so sad I think I wanted to cry.

When people started complaining about how "Condit ran the entire fight and hit Diaz with baby kicks"

If Michael Johnson wins his next fight that will be mine. I hate that guy more than rashad and rory put together.

Sonnen's spinning back fist.

The cancelled event has to be it

Edit: Also losing Reem vs JDS sucked

Women in the UFC.

To each their own. I don't care about how you feel about women fighters. Don't respond to this with your women are as good as men or whatever. I'm not saying everyone has to hate it. I'm only saying that I don't like it.

Back