WORST Jurassic Park Movie?

Vote for the WORST.

• Jurassic Park - The Lost World (1997)

• Jurassic Park 3 (2001)

• Jurassic World (2015)

• Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom (2018)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup, in the Jurassic Park series there's been ONE great movie (the original), and now four.... well... not so good movies.

At least Alien, Predator, Terminator, Star Wars, and other SciFi franchises have two or maybe three great movies before all the shitty sequels are released.

So, which would you say is the WORST of the four?

The_Lost_World_Jurassic_Park.jpg

th

th

Jurassic-World-2-Credits-Scene-1.jpg

Vote changing is turned on.

The newest one was a massive let down!

It's basically an action movie with Chris Pratt. With some dinosaurs thrown in.

I dunno that’s a tough question to answer. 2 was an ok movie. All of them after that we’re pretty bad

guess I’ll go with 3. The cuttlefish mass murder dinosaur makes me really want to pick Jurassic World though

I'd say Lost World was the most disappointing, coming off the original I was so damn hyped. I had low expectations for part 3 and sort of enjoyed it at the time for what it is but yeah it's a horrible movie and gets my vote.

I didn't care for either of the World movies but didn't find them to be memorably bad either.

There's no touching the OG book or the OG Movie. Crighton kinda sold out on the second novel IMO.

Trick question.

There isn't one Gear

Although the very last one was like....."Let the little girl release all the aminals even tho they gonna kill people." Level of stupid

Nope, I'd say there's ONE that is the hands-down worst.
It's the last one. I'm a JP aficionado and I gotta say. Your right. Fallen kingdom sucked balls. I mean idea was great. Executed poorly. Especially the end

2nd was not bad

I'm gonna go with the third -- even though that Spinosarus was cool.

And who would think seasoned great white hunter would go into the cage with the most deadly beast ever created.

Lmao Hollywood

Definitely the 3rd movie. I still want to punch that insufferable little shit in the face.

Fallen Kingdom was trash. I thought JP 3 had some pretty cool moments. I’d probably put Jurassic World over JP 3 though.

i'll go with 3, quite liked the last 2 but that kid in 3 is just really annoying.

It's the last one. I'm a JP aficionado and I gotta say. Your right. Fallen kingdom sucked balls. I mean idea was great. Executed poorly. Especially the end

I'd have to rewatch JP3 again, for the first time in over 18 years to compare them.

I recently watched Fallen Kingdom for the first time, with rock bottom expectations, and it was VERY bad but when you realize the series has felt like a cartoon since JP3, its not exactly offensive.

JP3 on the other hand, I was fucking hyped for in 2001, because I was disappointed that Alan Grant didn't return for JP2. So I was so very disappointed and bored through JP3, AND annoyed by the stupid kid and his parents I was cheering for the dinosaurs to eat them all.

Oh, and having Grant be a miserable and divorced was a huge downer, the ending of JP1 highly implies he's began to like kids, which his girlfriend in JP1 wanted to have a few kids... and JP3 shit on that.

So yeah, and the overall shittiness of JP3 made me have it on my 'Worst Sequels Ever' list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back