Worst champions right now?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Khabib and Miocic are the worst champions right now. Just because they're not active enough, they find all the excuses possibles on earth to not defend their belts often.

*Khabib has fought once in 1 year in a half.
*Miocic has fought once in almost the last 2 years.

And that annoyns me so much because their divisions are probably the best ones, those divisions has so much potential and they got it stuck.

I used to like Khabib because he was beating up all those bullies and I wanted him to beat Ferguson up as well, but now I can't wait to see someone knocking him out.

And I know sooner or later Miocic is gonna be slept once again and I can't wait.

Cejudo, Adesanya, Usman are doing good. Jones too (I think what happened on his personal life has nothing to do with champion and I'm not even a Jones fan)
Volkanovski is doing good so far, giving Holloway the rematch as soon as possible.
The females champs are doing great.

There are no “worst” champions. Only one holds a paper belt.

tenor.gif

Settle down. Khabib and Stipe are great champions, the best in UFC history in their respective weight classes.

Worst is probably Stipe. He's the only one who was knocked out recently and he fights in the worst division.

Jon Jones is probably second worst because he essentially lost his last two fights. He also fights in the second worst division, and his fuck ups outside the cage are constant, not sure if that counts towards this though.

All the champions are great, obviously. they're champs for a reason.

Henry by far, his last fight was in June. He's been calling out women ever since, he isn't even injured.

He's still at it

Cejudo as FlyW champ

He's abandoned it.

Settle down. Khabib and Stipe are great champions, the best in UFC history in their respective weight classes.

Stipe was putting to sleep by an smaller champion recently.

Stipe's my favorite, but they're all good. Marty vs Colby proved Oos can put up a show as well and already exceeded T-Wood's reign.

Henry by far, his last fight was in June. He's been calling out women ever since, he isn't even injured.

He's still at it

Cejudo as FlyW champ

He's abandoned it.

Last year he fought in 2 different division title fights and he won both.
He was out for 6 month after his last fight and he signed a new fight at 135 as soon as he was able, he's fighting on June.

He abandoned 125 because now he's at 135, he went up and won the belt so he's doing the right thing, staying there just like DC did.

Worst is probably Stipe. He's the only one who was knocked out recently and he fights in the worst division.

Jon Jones is probably second worst because he essentially lost his last two fights. He also fights in the second worst division, and his fuck ups outside the cage are constant, not sure if that counts towards this though.

All the champions are great, obviously. they're champs for a reason.
Stipe put a clinic on Ngannou (who murders every other HW), and KO’d DC. I don’t think there’s another man living who could do that. I don’t get your logic.

Last edited:
The Juicer.

-Fight pulsing
-Illegal Knee to Smith
-Lost to Santos
-Lost to Reyes
xebhtw0xlz7x.jpg

Stipe was putting to sleep by an smaller champion recently.
DC was I believe 6 lbs heavier the first fight so he wasn’t smaller.. And Stipe then came back after multiple eyepokes and knocked him the fuck out.

Really dont get any of this talk about stipe. DC would never fight Ngannou. DC ducked stipe to fight The black beast lmao. DC also eye poked the shit out of him lol. BOTH fights.
*EDIT Also holding that many Defenses in UFC HW History is almost unattainable.

Really dont get any of this talk about stipe. DC would never fight Ngannou. DC ducked stipe to fight The black beast lmao. DC also eye poked the shit out of him lol. BOTH fights.
*EDIT Also holding that many Defenses in UFC HW History is almost unattainable.
People who don’t like Stipe confuse me. Every fight is a highlight film 15-19 wins are KOs and the fucker is a firefighter saving lives while we’re squawking on the internet. You’re a fucking pair of clown shoes if you don’t like Stipe.
D1D799FC-1E2E-4650-BCE3-CD3A4F7E97CB.jpeg

Back