Worst champions right now?

Jones has looked the most beatable as of late, it's gotta be him

I think Khabib and Miocic are the worst champions right now. Just because they're not active enough, they find all the excuses possibles on earth to not defend their belts often.

*Khabib has fought once in 1 year in a half.
*Miocic has fought once in almost the last 2 years.

And that annoyns me so much because their divisions are probably the best ones, those divisions has so much potential and they got it stuck.

I used to like Khabib because he was beating up all those bullies and I wanted him to beat Ferguson up as well, but now I can't wait to see someone knocking him out.

And I know sooner or later Miocic is gonna be slept once again and I can't wait.

Cejudo, Adesanya, Usman are doing good. Jones too (I think what happened on his personal life has nothing to do with champion and I'm not even a Jones fan)
Volkanovski is doing good so far, giving Holloway the rematch as soon as possible.
The females champs are doing great.
Spot on about Stipe, can't stand the dude.

Dude is a whiny cry baby and now he's refusing to fight DC despite being 1-1 and having the worse loss. He's trying his hardest to wait until fall when DC has said he plans to retire as he knows he loses to DC again.

Dude has the most dry dull personality and became extremely unlikable with his antics regarding DC. I hope if he somehow manages to duck DC that Ngannou shuts his lights out the 2nd time around.

Last edited:
Spot on about Stipe, can't stand the dude.

Dude is a whiny cry baby and now he's refusing to fight DC despite being 1-1 and having the worse loss. He's trying his hardest to wait until fall when DC has said he plans to retire as he knows loses to DC again.

Dude has the most dry dull personality and became extremely unlikable with his antics regarding DC. I hope if he someone manages to duck DC that Ngannou shuts his lights out the 2nd time around.
Watch a soap opera if you want drama. Watch Stipe if you want to see the baddest man on the planet.

Last edited:
Watch a soap opera if you want drama. Watch Stipe if you want to see the baddest man on the plant.
Believe it or not, one's personality is a pretty big factor when deciding if you like someone or not.

Believe it or not, one's personality is a pretty big factor when deciding if you like someone or not.
I guess I watch fighting to see who fights the best. Strange I know.

Hey sorry to be a dick. This quarantine and my tweaker neighbors who NEVER sleep or stop vacuuming their car are driving me close to crazy.

I like you but you're wrong, he never abandoned 125, he held the division hostage while he called out women, they announced in December that the plan was that he will relinquish the belt and the winner of Benavidez v Figueiredo will become champ, Figueiredo misses weight, wins the fight, Henry still champ.

Zero fights since June.

Bro but wasn't him out for 6 months due to an injury from his fight with Moraes?
And I think the UFC booked his fight with Aldo even before the Benavides/Figueredo fight.

And those call out to female champs are clearly fooling around, even they take it as a good joke because they keep joking with it (Val, Weili and Amanda).

UFC should make stricter rules for defending. At least one defence per year. If a title fight isn’t booked in 6 months after the last fight an interim title should be made. If no title defences in 12 months, the belt is stripped. Immediate rematches are only given in case of draws, split decisions or if a long reigning( 3+ defences) lost the title, but only if it can take place in the next 6 months.

They have to keep the wheels rolling. Champs are too inactive and top fighters spend their primes fighting on Instagram

Stipe
Jones
Khabib

Anything under 155 is garbage anyway

DC was I believe 6 lbs heavier the first fight so he wasn’t smaller.. And Stipe then came back after multiple eyepokes and knocked him the fuck out.

Yea, but when Sherdoggers pass Mark Hunt on the street they think he’s a small man.
And when they pass George Roop, they think he’s fucking huge.

UFC should make stricter rules for defending. At least one defence per year. If a title fight isn’t booked in 6 months after the last fight an interim title should be made. If no title defences in 12 months, the belt is stripped. Immediate rematches are only given in case of draws, split decisions or if a long reigning( 3+ defences) lost the title, but only if it can take place in the next 6 months.

They have to keep the wheels rolling. Champs are too inactive and top fighters spend their primes fighting on Instagram

They will never do this and they will never have tournaments.
They will claim a fight to be a title eliminator, but only if the guy they like wins.

They don’t want matchmaking to be earned by merit, they want to have control over it based on the amount of fan interest in various situations.

Stipe put a clinic on Ngannou (who murders every other HW), and KO’d DC. I don’t think there’s another man living who could do that. I don’t get your logic.

The thread is about the worst current champion What champion is worse than the one in the weakest division who got KO'd recently when most of the other champions are undefeated in the UFC/several years? I guess you're going with the "heavyweight: baddest man on the planet" angle but I'm going to not choose the metric that makes Greg Hardy a better fighter than Henry Cejudo.

Stipe is a great fighter and all time great heavyweight, of course. I saw your post about people not liking him and it has nothing to do with that for me. Stipe is one of the HWs I like most and he seems like a really good dude. Heavyweight is just ass.

Worst is probably Stipe. He's the only one who was knocked out recently and he fights in the worst division.

Jon Jones is probably second worst because he essentially lost his last two fights. He also fights in the second worst division, and his fuck ups outside the cage are constant, not sure if that counts towards this though.

All the champions are great, obviously. they're champs for a reason.
Yep, the big boys get too much credit, most guys go into these weight classes because they're fat, not even truly big. Plus the overall pool is small because there just aren't many people that big, and any truly athletic ones get sucked into other sports.

Everybody hates hearing it, but Jon made a career off of beating MWs lol

The thread is about the worst current champion What champion is worse than the one in the weakest division who got KO'd recently when most of the other champions are undefeated in the UFC/several years? I guess you're going with the "heavyweight: baddest man on the planet" angle but I'm going to not choose the metric that makes Greg Hardy a better fighter than Henry Cejudo.

Stipe is a great fighter and all time great heavyweight, of course. I saw your post about people not liking him and it has nothing to do with that for me. Stipe is one of the HWs I like most and he seems like a really good dude. Heavyweight is just ass.
Good post. Question for you. If HW is such ass why are Many dudes cutting 40+ lbs to avoid the big boys. I hear how weak the HWs are all the time but see everyone run from it. Costa walks around at 220lb. You think he wants any piece of Ngannou or Stipe? Blaydes would maul him without breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
Not counting the 125 belt which is in a weird position right now here's mine from lowest to highest.

Stipe because he's the most clearly not the best in his division which is already not that good. He lost all but one round in his 2 fights with DC.

Cjuedo simply because he moved up to 135 and hasn't fought most of the elite 135 fighters yet is a close second. He wasn't clearly the best 125'er ever and his fights with MM and Joe B didn't really prove he was better more so that he was on the same level.

Izzy I feel came into the division just as murderers row got old and was lucky. Undefeated has shown too much vulnerability to be higher on this list.

It's unclear who's better between Khabib and Tony but that's more about Tony having racked up such a huge streak cause of their cursed fight more so than Khabib struggling. Khabib hasn't shown he isn't what his fanboys think he is but his title fights have been against Big Al and two 145'ers. Hasn't proven it yet IMO either.

Volk, Marty and Jones are clearly the best fighters in their divisions and I see them ruling for a very long time. I would have Jones, Marty, Volk as my P4P top 3 right now.

Khabib a bad champion? a guy who insists on fighting the next deserving contender as opposed to some loud mouth irish pikey whose never defended and never been deserved of a title shot?

Good post. Question for you. If HW is such ass why are Many dudes cutting 40+ lbs to avoid the big boys. I hear how weak the HWs are all the time but see everyone run from it. Costa walks around at 220lb. You think he wants any piece of Ngannou or Stipe? Blaydes would maul him without breaking a sweat.

When I say they suck i'm talking about the skill level. The baddest man on the planet thing does exists for a reason, the difference in size matters more than the difference in skill generally. It's the same reason natural WW's cut to LW and natural MWs cut to WW. Size is an advantage but not a skill.

For what its worth I think Stipe is favored against every name on the roster in every weight class.

Back