• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Accidental Texts?

Literally none of this happened.

This isn't as bad but once I was texting a friend and she asked me, "What are you going to today?"
I replied, "I'm just going to hang with my girlfriend."
"Ew TMI dude."
I was like, "What? What do you mean?" I look at my text and I see that I wrote "bang with my girlfriend."
I told her it was an honest mistake but she just said, "Sure..."

Last edited by a moderator:
In the middle of hanging out with my ex and her friends, I was going back and forth texting my cousin. I accidentally texted to my ex that her “friends were so fucking boring. They absolutely suck.” That was baaaad

Similar to OP, once had a girl I dated text "My body misses your hands" to which I replied "My hands miss your everything"....except to one of my random friends.

My buddy was dating a girl (forgot her name, starts with a T) and was sending her a video of himself jerking off.
His sister's name also starts with a T.

He sent it to his sister, and he didn't even realize it until the next day...where she sent him a message asking what the fuck was wrong with him.

Great success

I cant believe that is your idea of romance talk with your woman

Shes gotta be dryer than Saudia Arabia

Who cares it's funny bro. A guy at my work put a photo of his dick balls n arse hole on the work group chat then 5 min later he wrote "na all good".

"Were we just about to fuck?"

I meant to send that to my buddy's wife. The three of us have a thing, and the only place that was off limits was dick in puss.

Then one night, when he was feeling super generous, he indicated that I could fuck her. We were ready for an unexpected third round, but then he said he was too sleepy and had to crash... and he wasn't gonna just let us stay up, fucking away.

So I sent that text, to him, by accident. He didn't like it much. He didn't like any open discussion about it between the three of us.
But it's all good between friends

"Were we just about to fuck?"

I meant to send that to my buddy's wife. The three of us have a thing, and the only place that was off limits was dick in puss.

Then one night, when he was feeling super generous, he indicated that I could fuck her. We were ready for an unexpected third round, but then he said he was too sleepy and had to crash... and he wasn't gonna just let us stay up, fucking away.

So I sent that text, to him, by accident. He didn't like it much. He didn't like any open discussion about it between the three of us.
But it's all good between friends
When you say "the three" of you have a thing, do you also mean you have a thing with your buddy as well? Not judging just curious.

When you say "the three" of you have a thing, do you also mean you have a thing with your buddy as well? Not judging just curious.
Just hetero.
We're like brothers, close as family.
It all happened pretty organically.

Just hetero.
We're like brothers, close as family.
It all happened pretty organically.

Interesting. I have a buddy I love to death and his girlfriend is one of the coolest chicks I've ever met. She hinted at me and one of her friends joining them for a foursome once but it never happened and they moved to another country. I'm planning to visit them next year and staying with them. I feel like knowing them that me being invited to a threesome is a possibility and I'm not sure if I can go through with it if it does happen.

I have a friend (not close) whose wife "accidentally" sent me messages which were supposedly meant for her husband.

In her defense, our names start with the same first letters.

But then, after the first couple of innocent messages, they got a little more personal. I was soon receiving one about once a week. It didn't take long for the pics to start coming in. After a lengthy apology we get chatting and she tells me him he doesn't fuck her often enough. That's when I stopped believing this was all by accident.

I once sent this russian girl a pic of my new striped shirt without realizing there was also a bit of my flaccid penis peekabooing underneath it. You needed to focus to see it so that's why it escaped me.

Back