Worship Brock/ Worship Cain/ Discredit Cain, worship JDS/ Discredit JDS, worship Cain

mommas homeboy

Spread love not hatred
@Black
Reaction score
Is anybody else not surprised by the sentiment on the boards today?

Its truly mind boggling how short sighted, and fairweather people on these boards are.

Yep I am fully on the Reem to beat Cain bandwagon now

Hate Cain

No, it's always like that.

Definitely. It's the same with all contact sports though, its even worse in boxing.

JDS is still an amazing fighter - he'll be back for sure.

I was rooting for Cain, but wasn't a fan or anything. However, last night, seeing as he earned me $300 I'm a fan for life.

I'm only a fan of undefeated fighters. After they lose I actively root against them from then on.

Ive been on sherdog long enough to not be surprised by anything.

This board was 80% JDS fanatics, it only makes sense half of them would jump off the bandwagon when he lost. People like frontrunners.

Welcome to the human race.

Worship Straussman, Worship Hitler, Discredit Hitler,...,Worship Merkel.

This board was 80% JDS fanatics, it only makes sense half of them would jump off the bandwagon when he lost. People like frontrunners.

Totally.

The thing is....JDS is still a total bad a**. Its just that the discrediting of Cain was out of control.

Most intelligent mma fans knew that fights between these two could go either way. Even if you favored one to win, you wouldnt have been surprised if the other one won.

It's pretty sad really. Just a few days ago guys were saying that JDS would be GOAT by the end of '13. Silly kids.

Its because most people can't function without a sense of certainty in every aspect of life. Admitting that they don't know who's going to win a fight is impossible for most people on Sherdog. So they make up all this nonsensical reasoning for why they are 100% sure about the outcome. If they're right, they heap excessive and unwarranted hype on the winner (for stroking their ego by proving them right). If they're wrong, they heap excessive and unwarranted abuse on the loser (for damaging their ego by proving them wrong). I alternate between finding it pathetic and amusing.

shertards will be shertards. and they do it without shame and dont acknowledge it. they just say stuff like, jds always had terrible striking defense. lmao

its the same in any division.
cant wait for a software change on these boards. forcing members to show their favourite fighters and predictions before a fight and not able to change them so the whole world can see... that way 80% of bullshit on these boards will die and force fans to not be idiots.

that will stop alot of crap

"But...but Cain is overrated. JDS will crush him because he knocked him out already lol."

Ha.

Is anybody else not surprised by the sentiment on the boards today?

Its truly mind boggling how short sighted, and fairweather people on these boards are.

I like both of them and I must say that I like that the 3rd fight is gonna happen (probably). They are fighters at the highest level and a lot of it depends on their mental preparations leading into the fight. Cain was more hungry and focused while jds underestimated cains standup. I believe 3rd fight can go either way.

Definitely. It's the same with all contact sports though, its even worse in boxing.

JDS is still an amazing fighter - he'll be back for sure.

Perhaps with fairweather fans. But as a whole no it isn't.

Back