Worse type of fan? UFC Fairweather fans, Know-it-All fans, Financial fans?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fairweather fans

Ditch as soon as things get tough. 1 loss = never good. Once the guy/girl wins again they "magically" return and pretend they were on boat the whole time.

Know-it-all fans

The fans that try to breakdown with their Cheetos-ridden fingers how a fighter could easily win fight xyz, in between their slurps of monster energy drinks. A common example is the guy who took a few boxing classes and acts he is the shit without realizing all the elements involved in MMA that aren't present in boxing.

Financial/Business fans

Tend to argue with PPV numbers and view counts even when something ridiculous happens like a legitimate contender being cut for something minor. As if they are somehow earning a cut from the UFCs profit. Legitimately feel that these are good arguments even though in reality they don't earn jack shit.

Last edited:
Why are you still here?

Know it all fans are the worst, which is almost everyone on sherdog

Fairweather fans are worse. At least Knowitalls actually care about the sport.

The worst are the Fairweather ex WWE fans, because they act like knowitalls for the brief time there watching the sport.

Financial/Business fans are the worst. This should be a poll.

Financial fans are n00bs desperately trying to sound informed.

New fans who are creepily passionate about their favorite fighters. I was this once.

Fairweather dickhead know-it-all fans. For instance, a colleague..

"McGregor was good against Nick Diaz"

Me: He fought Nate, twice.

"No, He lost to Nate then beat Nick, Nate's younger brother"

Just shush, fuckwit.

I think the "fans" who say they hate x fighter because of there fans are the worst

I like them all. Different people approach MMA in different ways. Some like certain fighters, some just like fights, and others like seeing the promotion grow from a tiny tournament to a burgeoning sports empire.

Probably the worst fans are those always complaining about other fans.

Fairweather fans are the worst. Fairweather Trolls are even worstier.

Fans that do know it all like me are just helping everyone else understand the sport better. Not trying to make people feel dumb unless they are being arrogant and irrational.

Financial.

worrying about how many PPV sales an event gets, worrying whether or not fighters get a cut of PPV numbers, arguing that fighters should make more and the UFC are assholes for not paying fighters enough...all of that shit should be meaningless to fight fans.

I buy PPV cards that I want to see because of the fighters fighting on a particular card. I could give two shits on what a fighter makes, how much the UFC makes, and who is the biggest draw for the UFC or any other promotion.

Anyone know the PPV numbers for 207 btw? Can´t be more than 800K, 900 max.

worst type of fans? people that make dumbass threads like how artem would beat cruz

Back