Worse type of fan? UFC Fairweather fans, Know-it-All fans, Financial fans?

Fans that think they know it all and force me to sound like a know it all.

"McGregor is the best light heavy weight champ but he should drop down to the 167 pound division"

Stuff like that drives me

Fairweather fans

Ditch as soon as things get tough. 1 loss = never good. Once the guy/girl wins again they "magically" return and pretend they were on boat the whole time.

Know-it-all fans

The fans that try to breakdown with their Cheetos-ridden fingers how a fighter could easily win fight xyz, in between their slurps of monster energy drinks. A common example is the guy who took a few boxing classes and acts he is the shit without realizing all the elements involved in MMA that aren't present in boxing.

Financial/Business fans

Tend to argue with PPV numbers and view counts even when something ridiculous happens like a legitimate contender being cut for something minor. As if they are somehow earning a cut from the UFCs profit. Legitimately feel that these are good arguments even though in reality they don't earn jack shit.

Personally I'd vote for the Fans Who Start the Worst Type of Fans threads.

But in all seriousness

The Manlet Fans Who Say You're Not a True MMA Fan Unless You Prefer Manlets are the worst fans.

worst fans = GSP fans
best fans = BJ Penn fans

still the greatest rivalry in mma fandom.

I like them all. Different people approach MMA in different ways. Some like certain fighters, some just like fights, and others like seeing the promotion grow from a tiny tournament to a burgeoning sports empire.

Probably the worst fans are those always complaining about other fans.
Fuck that. Perry fans are the worse. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!!

Bandwagon fans are the worst

Jumping from wagon to wagon and. It sticking with fighters through thick and thin

bandwagon fans, I hate guys who will mock/criticize a dude repeatedly before the fight, giving the fighter no chance, only to do a quick mea culpa and jump on the bandwagon if he wins like a no self respecting hoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back