• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World champion darts gets the same money as Jones

And they don't even have to juice up continuously to win.

Bro, you would get surprised if you knew how much drugs pro athletles take, even in e-sports like League of Legends. I dare to say darts is no different.

Yeah sure PPV points and Reebok money... but Jon Jones, arguably the best fighter who ever lived made a salary of 500.000.

Now watching the world championship darts and the winner gets 500.000. Pound actually so even a lot more.

UFC salaries are ridiculous.

<mma3>

Why does the best fighter who ever lived needs steroids?

Yeah sure PPV points and Reebok money... but Jon Jones, arguably the best fighter who ever lived made a salary of 500.000.

Now watching the world championship darts and the winner gets 500.000. Pound actually so even a lot more.

<mma3>
That's just his disclosed salary.

<mma3>

You can’t compare the shit of professional sport to Darts though mate, two completely different leagues.

Bro, you would get surprised if you knew how much drugs pro athletles take, even in e-sports like League of Legends. I dare to say darts is no different.

The difference is: we know Jon cheats. The other guys, is just speculation. Plenty of athletes do it, but to say everyone, or even the majority do it, is just nonsense. You either have proof of it or you don't.

UFC is smaller than NHL and hockey. Hell, tennis players are more popular and make more money. It's a non mainstream niche sport. You're lucky to even find someone who even knows what MMA is

Their performance enhancement is alcohol and some use cocaine

Exactly! Everyone gets better at pool after a couple of pints. The 3rd makes you terrible however.

Darts is presumably the same.

Because the best fighter who ever lived is worse than the best fighter who ever lived on steroids.

No one who is proven to be on steroids multiple times should be called the best ever. Not for ethical reasons, but for the simple fact that you have no way to know how good someone is if he is cheating. It's like saying i'm the greatest math student ever, even though i cheated all the time. If i cheated, how can you tell i'm the best?

Other sports don't have greedy Dana who keeps all the big money to himself

<Dana05>

And they are still allowed to rock like a bazillion personal sponsors on their atire

Hearn Sr ain't no fool

Darts players are true warriors. They deserve every penny.

ee_img3551207.jpg

C0ENWwXWIAAWybF.jpg

andy-fordham.jpg

No one who is proven to be on steroids multiple times should be called the best ever. Not for ethical reasons, but for the simple fact that you have no way to know how good someone is if he is cheating. It's like saying i'm the greatest math student ever, even though i cheated all the time. If i cheated, how can you tell i'm the best?

Surely it depends how you're cheating.

Jones on steroids is the best fighter ever.

If he came in and just punted his opponent in the cock, that would be a different type of cheating.

If you took the answers in with you to a test, that's be a different type of cheating to taking some drug that made you a genius.

Back