Workout needed

Seral

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How should I train to maximise muscle strength and endurance, aerobic capacity and flexibility?

Maybe stretch first

then work on strength doing heavy reps on bench press, bent over rows, shoulder press, pullups, squats

then lift lighter weights in the same workout?

Maybe just do martial arts for cardio?

Theres so much i want to do it seems like i cant fit it all in. need to make some good money to free up some time from boring job

I would keep up stuff like sprint intervalls and of course your mma training all the time and peridioize your lifting in short cycles. Focusing on maxstrength for 4-6 weeks then on muscualr enduarnce for the same time and so on.

Stretch for flexibility. You got so much, maybe you should be a bit more focused on a certain goal. Do you train in martial arts?

Are there any physical activities in which you're currently involved that you would have to work around?

Curently I started the weight lifting recently(2 weeks), havnt been stretching much and need to get back to MMA classes.

There's so much I want to do and achieve. I was thinking if I can do workouts that would improve myself all round it would be best

Your flexibility and stamina will improve with your martial arts classes. The lifting will help improve your strength and power

Seral said:
Curently I started the weight lifting recently(2 weeks), havnt been stretching much and need to get back to MMA classes.

There's so much I want to do and achieve. I was thinking if I can do workouts that would improve myself all round it would be best

Back