• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Working on New Years...

its 02:40 in Riga right now. Happy new fucking year every one. Sucks to be me.

was gonna go skiing with my gf in Alps, she dumped me so I took the new years shift. Will save some money and later spend it on a hooker and a good night out.

Ouch. Well at least you looking at things in a positive light. good call, save the cash and get crunk another night.

Ouch. Well at least you looking at things in a positive light. good call, save the cash and get crunk another night.

Yeah, happened right before i read online that Christmas is the top time of the year for break ups and was laughing all over the place. :D

+ she is the only girl i cared in the past like 4 years. I went threw a fucking army of skanks for these past year and this chick was important to me but she said I suck every where except the bed department.

Im at work, every one is pissing me off, the place of full of drunk peopple and lots of drunk pussy. Men acting all tought and I got to be this nice guy. I got two jobs - broker and a hotel administrator. Just had to take a chick and a guy to a room the guy was all drunk and acting tough....envy him, he is drunk and about to bang a girl.

I fucking stuck here till the morning.

oh and the owners are around so i cant get hammered on duty.

Eh. Don't celebrate anymore anyway. It's just Monday to me.

I'm at work right now, and am off at 7 PM, so three more hours to go... But I have to be in again at 7 AM so it's not worth it for me to party, unfortunately.

I'll smoke a couple joints and watch a movie, I guess.

had to work 6am last year. went to mexico anyways and paid 120 in taxi money to get to work in time. i was pretty much drunk when i showed up, but luckily my manager called in "sick" so it wasnt a big deal

Yeah, happened right before i read online that Christmas is the top time of the year for break ups and was laughing all over the place. :D

+ she is the only girl i cared in the past like 4 years. I went threw a fucking army of skanks for these past year and this chick was important to me but she said I suck every where except the bed department.

Im at work, every one is pissing me off, the place of full of drunk peopple and lots of drunk pussy. Men acting all tought and I got to be this nice guy. I got two jobs - broker and a hotel administrator. Just had to take a chick and a guy to a room the guy was all drunk and acting tough....envy him, he is drunk and about to bang a girl.

I fucking stuck here till the morning.

Stay strong my good man. You have good patience.

had to work 6am last year. went to mexico anyways and paid 120 in taxi money to get to work in time. i was pretty much drunk when i showed up, but luckily my manager called in "sick" so it wasnt a big deal

lol awesome.

nice AV by the way. reminds me of the outsiders..

On duty since 5pm. Working until 7am. Have a happy one people. If you chuckleheads are partying. Remember AAA gives free tows and rides within 10 miles of your home. $2.50 a mile if more than 10.

I work IT in a hospital. So, no closing time for this place...

I work IT for Taco Bell. Work the 6 am to 3 pm shift. Our Desk closes at 10 pm tonight though and opens back up at 8 tomorrow.

I did this a couple times when working for Boston Pizza.... sucks your not with friends but good coworkers are fun too....!

Working 8am new years day...Kind of glad I'm working, I partied like a mad man last year. Need a break from that scene.

have to be at work tomorrow at 7. Just some video games and some sleep for me tonight

no work on new year's for me.
then again, i've missed the last few weeks of work with a hip injury.
/cue old man jokes

Back