Word on the Street is Mowary and Camp Turned down Fight with Fortune

Looks like its an Ex UFC Heavy weight! After the last fight, this could be a scary fight but Fortune said give me a NAME vs a tomato. Got to respect that!

I suppose Jack May is technically an ex UFC heavyweight even if he was last in the UFC six years ago and never won a fight there.

Bit of a stretch to call him a name though.

I suppose Jack May is technically an ex UFC heavyweight even if he was last in the UFC six years ago and never won a fight there.

Bit of a stretch to call him a name though.

May is pretty Dangerous if you play his Game. Huge man and very quick for his size with a 80% KO ratio. Plus he was Ranked #4 in the PFL Hvy weight Tournament

May is pretty Dangerous if you play his Game. Huge man and very quick for his size with a 80% KO ratio. Plus he was Ranked #4 in the PFL Hvy weight Tournament
Ranked #4 in the PFL lmao. The mental gymnastics you do to hype up this scrub are hilarious. He is getting a gimme fight and its all right he needs to bounce back, but dont try sell May as a dangerous fighter.

May would KO Fedor, Country, Fat Page!!!

I call it like I see it!

Why not? Plenty of fighters come back from 2 losses. Is he going to get kicked out of your little boy band if he does?

I used to respect you more when I thought that you were just advocating for your friend. I've realized over time that you're indifferent to Tyrell the individual. You only care about promoting your boy bad. If Tyrell can be the next biggest thing that makes your boy band famous then he's great. If not, then what? You'll just move on to the next guy you can talk up. Tyrell the man is not more important than the company.

What are you crying about? This is the fight game! If you loose 2 fights back to back vs lower level talent it will be very hard to come back from that.

I still see Tryrell as one of the best Heavy weights in the world! But every fight matters!

You will see him be champ in any promotion he chooses!

Coming up on his last fight on his Bellator contract? What? @trentkelp you were advertising his fight against Tim Johnson was the last fight of his Bellator contract. What's the truth?

What are you crying about? This is the fight game! If you loose 2 fights back to back vs lower level talent it will be very hard to come back from that.

I still see Tryrell as one of the best Heavy weights in the world! But every fight matters!

You will see him be champ in any promotion he chooses!
Do you need to hear a list of all the fighters who went on to fight in or win title fights despite having two losses in their careers...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back