Word on the Street is Mowary and Camp Turned down Fight with Fortune

They probably already know they fight and they just want to tell you. Kind of when they intentionally lied to you and told you Bader was fighting Kongo.

Nah! I am to important to the team! I am even more important than Tyrell Himself! Legion Of Doom is everything!

I just got a call from Coker directly giving us some names to look at! I will let you know what is decided soon! Some known names on the list and some unknown names.......that all I can say for now!

The call was for Brock Lesner but he wanted to much money, because he was scared for Fortune! "You heard me!"

I just got a call from Coker directly giving us some names to look at! I will let you know what is decided soon! Some known names on the list and some unknown names.......that all I can say for now!
STFU dork and go get Terril some coffee..

And don't fuck it up again.. get some decaf you.

Go boy.. go.

Pls no competent wrestlers/grapplers vs Sergei, he's helpless on the ground nowadays.
Fortune knocks out pro-boxers in sparring sessions, havent you heard? He his so confident in his striking that he would stand and stike with Sergei...and get himself concussed once again.
In all seriousness if he is smart he wouldnt stand in front of Sergei, he would definitely look for that take down.

Still no word on an opponent and they leave for the fights in less than 3 weeks!
They just announced the upcoming cards and he isnt in any of them. Could they have lied to you and he isnt fighting in 3 weeks? Or will they bury him in the prelims after that brutal KO?

Looks like its an Ex UFC Heavy weight! After the last fight, this could be a scary fight but Fortune said give me a NAME vs a tomato. Got to respect that!

Looks like its an Ex UFC Heavy weight! After the last fight, this could be a scary fight but Fortune said give me a NAME vs a tomato. Got to respect that!
I doubt its Werdum, he would get submitted fast, plus he is angling a money fight vs Fedor. Hopefully not Tai Tuivasa, it will be embarrasing to get KOd by Tim Johnson and then Tai Tuivasa.

That would be an easy fight as long as he doesnt trade with Sergei.

guys Fortune has never shown his wrestling...IT's scary as shit! He gets on top of Bader, they call it...Bader can't do shit when Fortune is on top....You may see a huge KO coming up again or a takedown....One thing is for sure, he CAN'T afford another loss.

I doubt its Werdum, he would get submitted fast, plus he is angling a money fight vs Fedor. Hopefully not Tai Tuivasa, it will be embarrasing to get KOd by Tim Johnson and then Tai Tuivasa.
Honestly, Tuivasa wouldn't be a bad rebound fight in that it will truly show the stuff that Fortune is made off. If he loses that, then he's a bust and pretty much settle as a new age Lashley.

He should win that on grappling alone though, Tuivasa has shown himself to be as limited as can be.

guys Fortune has never shown his wrestling...IT's scary as shit! He gets on top of Bader, they call it...Bader can't do shit when Fortune is on top....You may see a huge KO coming up again or a takedown....One thing is for sure, he CAN'T afford another loss.
Why not? Plenty of fighters come back from 2 losses. Is he going to get kicked out of your little boy band if he does?

I used to respect you more when I thought that you were just advocating for your friend. I've realized over time that you're indifferent to Tyrell the individual. You only care about promoting your boy bad. If Tyrell can be the next biggest thing that makes your boy band famous then he's great. If not, then what? You'll just move on to the next guy you can talk up. Tyrell the man is not more important than the company.

Nah! I am to important to the team! I am even more important than Tyrell Himself! Legion Of Doom is everything!

So the WIFE runs the show in this relationship, eh? Got it.

Honestly, Tuivasa wouldn't be a bad rebound fight in that it will truly show the stuff that Fortune is made off. If he loses that, then he's a bust and pretty much settle as a new age Lashley.

He should win that on grappling alone though, Tuivasa has shown himself to be as limited as can be.

Tuivasa didn't actually get released by the UFC, turns out he was joking.

Back