Word Building Riddle:

I'm a slow learner. In fact I edited the OP several times as it was. It still must have been didactic.

What would your "right way" have been? Not make a thread like this on sherdog lol?

Ask people to guess and say that you'll give the correct answer in 12 hours or something. However, you would have been labeled an attention seeker and told to just give the answer..

There are no winners on Sherdog - Clear Winner

Ask people to guess and say that you'll give the correct answer in 12 hours or something. However, you would have been labeled an attention seeker and told to just give the answer..

There are no winners on Sherdog - Clear Winner

Yeah that's why I didn't . . . It would have come across as a "look at me" thread even more than it does now lol. You can't win (like you say).

read title as World Bull Riding so...

[yt]

Right off the top, all Scrabble words are allowed. That said, usually the obscure words disappear after a round or two.

- The game starts with picking a two letter word (ie. "it")

- Add a letter, but the letter combination must equal a new word or variation of the last word (ie. "bit")

- Each round is considered to be a level or point (ie. "bits" would equal level 3)

How many levels can you build?

I think I might have thought of the longest one, but I could be wrong. Please be nice and don't ruin it for others - thanks!

The longest one I could think of is 8 levels.

Hint 1 (Starting Word)

The starting word is "la"

Reveal

don't spoil it for others now
1. la, 2. lap, 3. laps, 4. lapse, 5. elapse, 6. relapse, 7. relapses, 8. relapsers

Can you stop fucking around and post a full list of scrabble words? Don't be a goof.

Back