woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

Conor definitely has his eye on Tyron, some of you fools have no idea how good Conor is, it's a very dangerous fight due to the size difference but Conor is a couple of tiers above Till and Wonderboy in MMA striking.
Whatever happens, I'm sure Conor would win round 1 like he did against Khabib. Amirite, champ? <36>

Woodley would expose Khabib majorly in my opinion

Woodley is shorter and Khabib is also a welterweight but doing massive weight cuts to lightweight, wonder why

When Woodley fought till that was a good fight and wasn't exposing as he's like 11 years older but he's only like 5/6 years older than Khabib

But Khabib called himself the Floyd of MMA as if he's a GOAT when he's closer to a flash in the pan just advertised by Notorious and piggybacked his fame

Do you guys honestly believe Woodley could beat Conor?

He shit himself during their confrontation.

'Glass Jaw'

'That left hand'

Now pass me that bag of glue!

mcgregor thinking he the shit fighting at 170 lets see him fight woodley he'd get his ass KO'd in 1 rd
It actually made me laugh at how delusional he was immediately after the Diaz loss. He consistently kept saying to Rogan, I took the risk, I went up in weight, I gave it a shot at 170 etc. etc. etc.

What a dope. Ridiculous to think that mediocre levels of success against Nate fucking Diaz would translate into success against a Woodley, Lawler etc.

It actually made me laugh at how delusional he was immediately after the Diaz loss. He consistently kept saying to Rogan, I took the risk, I went up in weight, I gave it a shot at 170 etc. etc. etc.

What a dope. Ridiculous to think that mediocre levels of success against Nate fucking Diaz would translate into success against a Woodley, Lawler etc.
The going up in weight part makes me laugh the most it was two LW’s in a short notice fight agreeing to be at 170 so the cut wasn’t so hard on short notice.

For fucks sake.

Conor just got dominated by LW grappler. Why are we even bringing up a move to a heavier weight class? In other irrelevant news, Cormier would smash Gastelum.

The going up in weight part makes me laugh the most it was two LW’s in a short notice fight agreeing to be at 170 so the cut wasn’t so hard on short notice.

For fucks sake.
latest

It's a different weight class...wtf you expect? People need to stop with these Woodley vs (insert light-weights name) threads. It's cool when fighters want to challenge themselves, but give it a break.
"Daniel Cormier would absolutely smash Woodley". "Jon Jones would absolutely smash Demetrius Johnson"... No kidding...with a decent weight difference, then the smaller guy should usually get smashed....geez...

It's a different weight class...wtf you expect? People need to stop with these Woodley vs (insert light-weights name) threads. It's cool when fighters want to challenge themselves, but give it a break.
"Daniel Cormier would absolutely smash Woodley". "Jon Jones would absolutely smash Demetrius Johnson"... No kidding...with a decent weight difference, then the smaller guy should usually get smashed....geez...
TJ’s ducking the f out of Lesner if he doesn’t call him out next.

Back