Woodley vs McGregor - how would this fight go?

Your logic is believing something that has never happened, nor has there been evidence that it could occur.

Ben Henderson has pillow fists yet knocked Diaz down. Conor couldn't even wobble him despite Nate's lack of a proper camp.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend got stopped in his tracks by a 70% power, volume 1-2 combo from a guy who typically lacks power at 155.

Again, the fantasy is over. Conor looks good fighting guys he has 15 lbs on, that's it.

My boyfriend?

See that's why you're an idiot. I don't pick a favorite fighter and talk shit about the others like you do. That's a weakness you have to be such an emotional follower. I don't agree Benson has pillow fists so your point there is bullshit and nonexistent. Bisping supposedly has pillow fists and knocked out Rockhold so again you don't know shit. Stay in school kid.

Lol c'mon now, I don't like Conor whatsoever and even I cringe at imagining at what T Wood would potentially do to him.

T-Wood via shudder inducing beatdown

<bball2>

Something like this...

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif
Lmao, this.

Conor - "God's recognize God's"

T-Wood - "Puny God..."

At first I was like, "But Woodley is huge"

Then I remembered "Weight doesn't matter..." Conor's own words

HA!

Conor would get owned.

Conor by KO, probably in the first round. Anybody that says otherwise clearly doesn't understand the sport they're watching and has likely never trained a day in their life. Fact.

Conor bless.

I dony count connor out but its a tall order.

Woodley by KO or Connor via Aldo'ed. But lets be frank woodley mauled Lawler absolutely turned his assets against him. Connors best bet is to do the exact same thing, woodley realistically could land first.

If Woodley hones his striking a little more he might stand a chance.

Conor vs Lawler would be an easy K.O for Conor though.

If Woodley hones his striking a little more he might stand a chance.

Conor vs Lawler would be an easy K.O for Conor though.

Then why isn't Conor fighting at WW instead of killing himself to make FW? Even Conor doesn't believe what you just said.

Woodley round 1 by murder.

would be full of verbal abuse and pre-fight inanities and what nots..

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Conor is underrated latley..you're only as good as your last fight but it would not be pretty. Tyron is a top tier D1 wrestler and probably twice as strong as Mendez who had his way with Conor until he gassed.

They are the same height which is interesting.

How would it go???

Nate Diaz made Conor do the stanky leg, Conor makes Tyrone do 15-life for manslaughter.

Back