Woodley vs McGregor - how would this fight go?

Conor's power does not translate to higher weight classes. We've seen that already, bro.

The fairy tale is over. Nate couldn't cut it at Welterweight, yet easily handled Conor's punches whilst Conor got rocked by volume 1-2s from Nate.

Woodley would obliterate Conor in seconds.
No one at WW could crack Nate's chin either.

Conor couldn't even beat that guy that beat Sage and did the somersault afterwards. Conor wold have trouble with any top LW and you think he'd have anything for a top WW?

Nate Diaz chin holds up vs everyone, bro.

Stop chiming in and let the adults talk.
Yeah? Tko'd by Thomson. Dropped twice vs Ben Henderson. Cmon, neophyte. Conor doesn't have the power to compete at 155 or higher. You think he likes starving into a skeletonto make 145? No, he doesit to have a large size advantage.

Yeah? Tko'd by Thomson. Dropped twice vs Ben Henderson. Cmon, neophyte. Conor doesn't have the power to compete at 155 or higher. You think he likes starving into a skeletonto make 145? No, he doesit to have a large size advantage.

TKO's by a head kick is different then punching. You'll figure this all out one day.

Conor can knock out Woodley and many other WW's. He has the power to do so.

Like this

200.gif

I'd need to take a serious look at Woodley's fight stance and how he reacts to forward pressure with his fighting stance in order to make a complete argument, but...

If Woodley has his chin up a lot (which I doubt) then Conor could KO him with a clean shot. Other than that, once Woodley gets his hands on McGregor it's over. I can also see Woodley TKO'ing Conor after a few takedowns as well.

The confidence most fighters get by winning a title usually makes them take things to the next level. I expect Tyron to only step his game up even more after winning the belt.

TKO's by a head kick is different then punching. You'll figure this all out one day.

Conor can knock out Woodley and many other WW's. He has the power to do so.

Conor's never knocked out a welterweight. Please stop.

I would honestly feel bad for Conor when it was over. Tyrone is a very dangerous matchup for WW's as it is.

Woodley would fucking destroy Conor. So would Carlos Condit, Robbie Lawler and any top 10 WW. The only reason he's fighting at 170 is so he can use this 2 weight classes bullshit and not surprising that the only fight he'll take at WW is against a LW.

Dude did you see how big tyron is ? the dude is a tank. He would just take conor down and conor would not be able to get back up to his feet, and im a conor fan but he should stay away from 170 its not his weight class.

Conor would KO Woodley so hard his momma would become a mute.

according to Sherdog anyone on the UFC roster would KTFO Conor so I guess Wood kills him

Conor's never knocked out a welterweight. Please stop.

That's your logic? lol

Cerrone never knocked out a WW either then he beat up Cote who almost has a Diaz like chin. You're not smart enough to speak to me so shut your mouth.

That's your logic? lol

Cerrone never knocked out a WW either then he beat up Cote who almost has a Diaz like chin. You're not smart enough to speak to me so shut your mouth.
Your logic is believing something that has never happened, nor has there been evidence that it could occur.

Ben Henderson has pillow fists yet knocked Diaz down. Conor couldn't even wobble him despite Nate's lack of a proper camp.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend got stopped in his tracks by a 70% power, volume 1-2 combo from a guy who typically lacks power at 155.

Again, the fantasy is over. Conor looks good fighting guys he has 15 lbs on, that's it.

Back