Woodley returns to standup comedy

The chick on the left is also a comedian. She is great. But I wonder how her jokes are.

tenor.gif

It's a bit sad that all these great fighters are looking for other work. Unless they are just that passionate in other stuff.

"What's the deal with white people?"

I don't like Adam Hunter.

seriously tho, this guy defends his belt 2 times in 2 of the WOAT title fights thinks hes earned the right to play picky choosy and thinks he deserves a "money fight" to fight nate fucking diaz. you'd think he'd at least have 5 title defense the way hes been acting. compare him to my boy stipe who takes whatever challenger is next for him - murderers row he dont give a fuck hes taking DC next and if he wins that it'll be werdum or cain, he dont give a fuck

Compare him to conor who has no defences ever

seriously tho, this guy defends his belt 2 times in 2 of the WOAT title fights thinks hes earned the right to play picky choosy and thinks he deserves a "money fight" to fight nate fucking diaz. you'd think he'd at least have 5 title defense the way hes been acting. compare him to my boy stipe who takes whatever challenger is next for him - murderers row he dont give a fuck hes taking DC next and if he wins that it'll be werdum or cain, he dont give a fuck
His fight with Maia was so boring you don't even remember it.

All Star comedy ? I don't know any of those comedians.

How could you even hear the punchlines over his mama?

"HAHAHPRAISEJESUS!HAHAGOODJOKEBABY!"

Schaub vs Woodley

To settle if comedy clubs are just booking to check their boxes

He really doesn't strike me as the comedian type. It's like if you told me Luke Rockhold wants to be a comedian..

These guys are too boring and salty to be comedians.

not similar - stipe doesnt really any fresh opponents since he beat francis while woodley has RDA and Colby as poss next challengers and fresh matchups, but he thinks hes earned to get an easy payday against diaz. DC is not an easy money. grab for stipe.

DC vs Stipe is a legit super fight, woodley and nate is a one sided shitty ass fight that shouldnt be considered. nate is coming off a loss and is like 1-4 at 170

I honestly think a Nate/Woodley fight would be more competitive

if he just stands onstage and describes his approach to fighting he must be one of the greatest comedians of all time.

I just might have to go and heckle him the whole time with MMA jabs. He seems like the type to lose his cool after a while.

Back