Woodley returns to standup comedy

stop running from RDA and come get that work

rckstr.gif

seriously tho, this guy defends his belt 2 times in 2 of the WOAT title fights thinks hes earned the right to play picky choosy and thinks he deserves a "money fight" to fight nate fucking diaz. you'd think he'd at least have 5 title defense the way hes been acting. compare him to my boy stipe who takes whatever challenger is next for him - murderers row he dont give a fuck hes taking DC next and if he wins that it'll be werdum or cain, he dont give a fuck

Who are the top 4 comedians?

Never heard of em

What films this from? Saw this gif about hundred times and only just noticed them cakes in the background

That ass is what makes the gif even funnier, to me..TBH, I don’t know what movie it’s from.

seriously tho, this guy defends his belt 2 times in 2 of the WOAT title fights thinks hes earned the right to play picky choosy and thinks he deserves a "money fight" to fight nate fucking diaz. you'd think he'd at least have 5 title defense the way hes been acting. compare him to my boy stipe who takes whatever challenger is next for him - murderers row he dont give a fuck hes taking DC next and if he wins that it'll be werdum or cain, he dont give a fuck

There are no Nate Diaz equivalent money fights at HW/LHW with Jones out. DC is the biggest fight he can take and he is taking it. Kinda like how Woodley is going for the biggest fight he can get.

i wish rory mac would come back for 1 night to slap twood around again

The chick on the left is also a comedian. She is great. But I wonder how her jokes are.

There are no Nate Diaz equivalent money fights at HW/LHW with Jones out. DC is the biggest fight he can take and he is taking it. Kinda like how Woodley is going for the biggest fight he can get.
not similar - stipe doesnt really any fresh opponents since he beat francis while woodley has RDA and Colby as poss next challengers and fresh matchups, but he thinks hes earned to get an easy payday against diaz. DC is not an easy money. grab for stipe.

DC vs Stipe is a legit super fight, woodley and nate is a one sided shitty ass fight that shouldnt be considered. nate is coming off a loss and is like 1-4 at 170

not similar - stipe doesnt really any fresh opponents since he beat francis while woodley has RDA and Colby as poss next challengers and fresh matchups, but he thinks hes earned to get an easy payday against diaz. DC is not an easy money. grab for stipe.

DC vs Stipe is a legit super fight, woodley and nate is a one sided shitty ass fight that shouldnt be considered. nate is coming off a loss and is like 1-4 at 170

My point is they are both taking the highest $ fight available to them. In that sense they are similar, whether or not you think Woodley has earned it. Dude is has defended his title more than most people chasing money fights so your criticism of Woodley is suspect.

I wonder if his jokes are racist.

I guess one joke could be his reasons why Diaz fight makes sense.

Back