Woodley Praying Rory Mac Goes To Bellator

He was dominating him and the fight was 3 rounds.

Not really, he started very strongly but faded fast, he wasn't doing any damage on the ground, Condit looked more of a threat with his high guard.

Not really, he started very strongly but faded fast, he wasn't doing any damage on the ground, Condit looked more of a threat with his high guard.

Condit was the one doing nothing. Well being on top is what score more points so Woodley didn't had to do much, he would only gas by doing that.

Also with Condit terrible TDD, even a gassed Woodley can put him on the ground no problem.

You can bet that he and his mama will pray all night long.

I hope he get's Diaz and Diaz some how doesn't get taken down and breaks him in the later rounds and I'm not even a Diaz fan. He just deserves it for trying to avoid Wonderboy.

Let all the undeserved title challengers rein supreme!
Paul Daley almost caught Woodley in a Omoplata when he was gassed in the 3rd round. He was leaving himself so vulnerable and if that was a BJJ black belt like Diaz, it would've been over.

I'd pick Diaz by submission round 5.

...and Rory did that by moving forward and controlling the center of the ring, which is the opposite gameplan to Lawler who was moving backwards, trying to conserve energy and consequently just begging for a big overhand right. If Thompson or Rory get the fight with Woodley and stick to that gameplan: controlling the center, pushing Woodley on the backfoot and wearing him down they could both make it look really easy.

That fight sucked. Woodley didn't do shit practically the whole time, was very frustrating.

You know people are struggling when they bring up old losses to shade a champion. Pathetic,

I think it was a shit fight for Lawler. Woodley being in his camp def. got in his head, even if he won't admit it.

I'd like to see Rory get a title shot after one good win if somebody knocks Wonderboy off. He'd probably outclass woodley again. I think Lawler could beat Woodley if he tried. He came out like he was just waiting to see what Woodley would do, instead of trying to fight or win, very passive.

he won´t leave to bellator

ufc won´t let that canadian market share go

Rory beat him clean when they fought but, and maybe I'm alone on this, that Rory doesn't exist any more.

I'm kinda with you on this one…..not sure where he went, or if lawler stole his soul. That old Rory put up the blue print for Woodley.

Back