Woodley Praying Rory Mac Goes To Bellator

Striker Fox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
g6_RoA.gif

tumblr_n76z7tL0He1rofocqo1_400.gif

9l98i.gif

Rory completely outclassed Woodley but Wonderboy should do the same.

It's one and done for Woodley.

Agreed. Even easier fight for wonder boy. woodley always had the power and was a more dangerous matchup than rory. he got lucky. he won't against the technicians of rory or thompson.

Outclassed him, sure. Was still a horrible fight tho.

Woodley is praying for whats best for his brand

Woodley was off in this fight, just like he was in the Shields fight and a couple of other fights. Really hard to know which Woodley is going to fight.

The one that beat Condit can beat anyone and he just fought.

Rory beat him clean when they fought but, and maybe I'm alone on this, that Rory doesn't exist any more.

He couldn't touch Rory. Wonderboy will dismantle him on the feet

I hope he get's Diaz and Diaz some how doesn't get taken down and breaks him in the later rounds and I'm not even a Diaz fan. He just deserves it for trying to avoid Wonderboy.

Let all the undeserved title challengers rein supreme!

This is why GSP is the WW GOAT!. Regardless of style or game plan GSP beat them all.

I hope he get's Diaz and Diaz some how doesn't get taken down and breaks him in the later rounds and I'm not even a Diaz fan. He just deserves it for trying to avoid Wonderboy.

Let all the undeserved title challengers rein supreme!

Unless Dana and the new owners go full retard (which is looking very possible) they will force Woodley to fight Thompson.

Rory with hair was a different animal. And I doubt wonderboy ever becomes champ.

It's funny how MacDonald easily beat Woodley, and how easily Woodley destroyed Robbie, and then Robbie dismantled MacDonald, twice.

"Styles make fights" is very true.

What do you see has changed for him since then?
I feel like Rory has slowed down a little bit and I fear he might be on the back side of his career. I believe that this is the downside to fighting on the top level for so long starting at a young age

I could be wrong but, wherever he fights, I think Rory's best days are in the past.

Woodley was off in this fight, just like he was in the Shields fight and a couple of other fights. Really hard to know which Woodley is going to fight.

The one that beat Condit can beat anyone and he just fought.

It's very debatable if he would have beaten Condit if not for the blown knee.

I'm a huge fan of Rory but he has loss Two fights in a row he's gonna need a to string a couple of goods win together anyway before he gets another Title shot , I'm sure he can do it but who knows if Woodley will still be champ by then any way

Rory is a lot more hitable now, a rematch could go either way. Tyron has serious power.

Back