Woodley looking small at the weigh in

These pieces of shit that keep making these accusatory threads need to dry the fuck up and blow away. Fucking walking abortions.

looks the same to me
here I've found this for you
boots_opticians_eye_check_voucher.jpg

Doesn't look smaller to me as much as he appears more sucked out.

Looks significantly more ripped in the second picture, but the lighting is different.

Agreed, but his musculature looks more dense in the second pic and he's slightly bigger as well. Could be lighting, but he looks smaller and less hard to me in the first pic

Probably worked on cardio alot moer for a 5 round title fight, aldo hes dehydrated.

Yeah, lots of fighters seem to be working on cardio a lot more post USADA. Look no further than Weidman, Ellenberger, Erick Silva.

he just looks less dehydrated and probably focused on cardio more for this fight so he doesnt gas as quickly, not everyone is on PEDs

Yeah, lots of fighters seem to be working on cardio a lot more post USADA. Look no further than Weidman, Ellenberger, Erick Silva.
Funniest part is how 'working on cardio' seems to go hand in hand with getting fatter and losing them 3d delts and traps.

Well to be fair they do the weigh ins hours earlier now so what you are seeing is guys on the scale completely hydrated for show

Funniest part is how 'working on cardio' seems to go hand in hand with getting fatter and losing them 3d delts and traps.

And performing no where near as well as used to before they started focusing on cardio.

IV ban starting to change things also .....

He is clearly smaller, comments about lights and angles are ridiculous. TS is not accusing, just pointing out the guy is carrying significantly less muscle mass for this fight.

Same can be said about Ellenberger, he is clearly smaller than he was earlier in his career.

He also looks less dehydrated in the first pic.

This. The muscle bellies are still there. If he lost about 5 more pounds of water he would look like the second.

We will really know come fight night how much size if at all, he's lost.

Looks like he is not as lean.
Probably has cardio though.
Not sure it's going to matter.

Back