Woodley looking small at the weigh in

This. The muscle bellies are still there. If he lost about 5 more pounds of water he would look like the second.

We will really know come fight night how much size if at all, he's lost.

What are these muscle bellies?

just watched his weight in....

indeed very very different. lol

USADA uhuuuuuuu

USADA

Hope he doesn't get popped for a test he took 3 weeks ago..

obviously needs to have great cardio for this fight. Lawler fights 5 round wars.

I don't like my fighters soft. I much prefer them hard and veiny.

UFC 201

tyron-woodley-ufc-201-official-weigh-ins.jpg

UFC 174
tyron-woodley-ufc-174.jpg

Dude looks about 2 sizes smaller then he did at 174
If the top picture was UFC 174 I might agree with you. So you see how hard it is to make these conclusions? So many variables that can influence your perception.

For example his bicep hasn't lost size at all, or his triceps. He's just more lean in the second so his muscle shows more.

So muscle bellies are Biceps & Triceps?

Don't mean to interrogate you but I have seen the term "muscle bellies" used quite a lot on Sherdog and I am too scared/lazy to look it up.

Man, everything about him is more ripped in the second pic--including his forehead and his chest hair...

He's so much more defined in the second pic, it's almost as if the pic itself is more defined!!!

Wait...

I am wondering if in a parallel universe. Fighters look completely different at different weight ins and yet people keep making posts about them looking the same?

he looks like a beast.

lawler is going to sleep.

okay guys, he will have the veredict when we compare fight night pics

but it wouldn't surprise me

Don't care about the lighting or the details, different pictures, you're going to see that.

The big thing is that his arms are noticeably smaller. Lost his traps too

He does look different it's not just "the lighting" you can see it especially in the arms and his traps are smaller

USADA affects camera resolution as well...

Back